广西大学
讲师
广西大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(27)
考试(5)
下载资料(13)

In what way that you think writing a research report is different from writing a general argumentation?

By 陈绮梅 老师 2020-02-20 1361次浏览

127 回复

• 王薇 2020-02-20

I think the different betwee research reports and general argumentation lies in their supporting arguments.Research raports needs to have authentic research data,while general argumentation only needs to be able to convince others.

回复
  • 黄昕洋 2020-02-20

In my opinion,writing a research report is specializer and more difficult, I have to ues words like"seem" or "often", rather "I believe".

回复
  • 谢嘉莉 2020-02-20

The research report is a concrete investigation, research, analysis and evaluation of the feasibility of the project, while the general argumentation is to enable the writing of articles to draw on classics and make the argumentation strong.

回复
  • 林思韵 2020-02-20

To writie a research report, we need to do some researches to find the evidences to support what we want to discuss. But  writing a general argumentation usually isn't in the same way. 

回复
  • A79苏悦 2020-02-21

In my opinion, the information used in the research report is of higher quality and credibility than the general argumentation. And some of the information in the research report needs to be obtained through research experiments.

回复
  • 冯丽霞 2020-02-21

I think it is more difficult to write a research article than to debate.Becase he needs a lot of information.

回复
  • 甘韦远迎 2020-02-21

I think writing a research report is more rigorous than the general argument and requires more information. 

回复
  • 桑希豪 2020-02-21

I think that a formal report needs a lot of pre-preparation like existing academic materials and experiment data to support the report and make sure it can stand with tests. While there are no many limitations about the general argument which could be more random to deal.

回复
  • yunah 2020-02-21

I think the differece is that they unfold differently. The content of a research report is expanded step by step around the research topic. However, the content of argumentation is spread out dialectically around the topic.

回复
  • 王博雅 2020-02-21

I think it is more difficult and significant to write a research report. Compared with a general argumentatian, a research repoert needs more information and more data, and it is more accurate.

回复
  • 莫帆 2020-02-21

I think general argumentation is casualer than research report. Research report is more difficult and credible.

回复
  • 柳晓颖 2020-02-21

As far as I'm concerned,the research report is more complicated and it need more time and energy.

回复
  • 汤子怡 2020-02-21

As far as I can see ,the difference between writing a research report and writing a general argumentation is that the research report includes the general argumentation.

回复
  • 宋凯瑄 2020-02-21

As far as I'm concerned,general argumentation is casualer than research report. 

回复
  • 任新宇 2020-02-21

I think that writing research reports requires more expertise and more rigorous thinking that requires consulting more literature.

回复
  • 陆澜溢 2020-02-21

I think writing a research report need more time to investigate and collect data, but writing a general argumentation just requries finding the right arguments

回复
  • 陈竞杰 2020-02-21

in my opinion,the research reports need more real exanmples,we need do research,but general argumentation only need do some research in the internet.

回复
  • 江璇 2020-02-21

In my opinion,the purpose of the general argumentation is to present the author's scientific views,the research report is in order to report the findings.

回复
  • Edline 2020-02-21

In my humble opinion,the supporting argument is what distinguishs them.

回复
  • 毛惠 2020-02-21

A research report includes  introduction,review of literature,methods,results,conclusions and discussions and your reference.

回复
  • 雷江晨 2020-02-21

In my opinion,there are two differences.Preliminary preparation,search report needs more specific materials while  writing a general argumentation requires more individual thinking.Moreover,when you are finishing a search report,the tone should be more objective.However,the tone could be kind of subjective when you are doing a general argumentation.

回复
  • 王婉华 2020-02-21

In my opinion, writing a research report needs to spend a lot of time arranging formats and exploring the truth more than writing a general argumentation.

回复
  • 宇宙超级大帅比 2020-02-21

I think there are many professional vocabulary I need to learn.

回复
  • 蕭蕭 2020-02-21

From the perspective of writing purpose, academic papers mainly elaborate academic opinions, and research reports mainly report research results;

From the point of view of content requirements, academic papers need to select data related to argumentation to form a paper, while research reports describe the whole process of research work without drawing conclusions.

From the perspective of data citation, academic papers can quote other people's data in the body, and research reports can only truthfully describe the observations of this topic in the results;

From the perspective of writing format, academic papers have no fixed format, and research reports have;

From the perspective of confidentiality, the confidentiality of academic papers is low, the confidentiality of research reports is strong;

From the time of publication, academic papers are longer and research reports are shorter.

回复
  • 杜婧 2020-02-21

In my opinion, to write a research report, we need to do a lots of research and seek for plenty of information before writing.

回复
  • 水豚肉肉仔 2020-02-21

I think writing a research report needs us to be more rigorous and need more professional knowledge.

回复
  • 一勺小油 2020-02-21

we  need   to do  a  lot of  research  and  seek  many  information.

回复
  • 黄沁芸 2020-02-21

In my opinion, a general argument is more subjective while a research report is more objective.

回复
  • 李宗恒 2020-02-21

When writing a report,you need to use more standard language and sentences.

回复
  • kuhaku 2020-02-21

You need to do an experiment and collect the data if you write a reaserch report.

回复

添加回复