课程特色

视频(19)
文档(16)
作业(18)
考试(7)
讨论(3)

How to deal with stress in life?

By 李炜桐 2022-09-28 186次浏览

As saying goes appropriately pressure is conducive to improving our mobility.But on other hand pressure also is the source of illness physical and mentally.Here are my suggestions on release excessive stress and help you to go over.Firstly confiding to your friends indeed and yourparents.Meanwhile thinking calmly and cope with their advice positively ,maybe you'll find a target to pursue.Secondly,according to the scientists’ opinion,avoiding stay up late and get up early can feel less pressure.As a freshman,we always feel overwhelmed by the wealth of courses and homework,and live in campus independently.If I could give you else only one piece of advice about release stress,it would be doing exercise 30mins per day.Overtime you will become with relaxed andget powerful muscles.Last but not least,turn to Psychotherapist and take medicine in order to prevent the illness of mentally.Hopefully these can take into application.

1 回复

• 祁文娟 老师 2022-09-30

Very good! you use many phrases and sentence patterns learned in class. It will be better, if you write a topic sentence at the very beginning.

回复

添加回复