课程特色

视频(59)
考试(39)
讨论(9)
图文(11)
下载资料(8)

How do you protect yourself online?

By laurazhou 老师 2020-12-28 339次浏览

As we are becoming more dependent on digital technologies, fighting cybercrime is a growing priority. Most of us use the Internet every day and half of us believe that the risk of becoming a victim of cybercrime is greater than in the past. However, only a few of us regularly change passwords. As a cyber citizen, how do you protect yourself online?

49 回复

• 巢欣怡 2020-12-28

To begin with, I think we shouldn't give out personal information casually.Besides,it's inevitable to install some secure anti-virus soft wares. Last but not least,we'd better pay more attention to  telecommunications notwork fraud. 

收起
    • laurazhou 老师 2020-12-29
      Right. It's very important to install anti-virus software on your devices.
    • 邹佳琳 2020-12-30
      We shouldn't believe the information online easily .We can't share our information with strangers at will
    • laurazhou 老师 2020-12-31
      回复 19857447177:Yes. Sharing personal information with strangers can be dangerous.
  • 陈欣琪 2020-12-28

First of all, we can't tell others personal information such as password at will. Secondly, we should call me to check some requirements such as borrowing money. In addition, those links from unknown sources are not allowed to click in at will.

收起
  • 程刘美 2020-12-29

Do not connect unknown accounts in public places. Install and update virus protection software regularly.

收起
    • laurazhou 老师 2020-12-30
      Right. You should be very cautious to click on unknown links or files in emails, texts, or social media sites.
  • 孙佳怡 2020-12-29

Making a surfing plans and control yourself.Do not leave too much self information online.

收起
  • 罗贝 2020-12-31

Firstly,we should not belive the words on the internet if we don not know who post them,besides ,we it is dangerous

to open some website that has virus。In the end,i think  that we should not tell personal information to others。

收起
  • 李玟 2021-01-02

Do not randomly shock unknown websites and fill in personal information,and do not believe net friends,improve psychological prevention

收起
    • laurazhou 老师 2021-01-13
      Right. Protect your personal information and don't believe people you don't know easily.
  • 周陈璐 2021-01-03

Don't give away your personal information on the Internet and don't click on strange websites.

收起
  • 王子怡 2021-01-03

I Never revealed my personal information online and never believe the fraudulent information on Internet.

收起
  • 陆逸婕 2021-01-03

Don't post your information on the Internet. Be careful about everyone that you talk on the Internet. 

收起
  • 张佩 2021-01-03

Always remember that don't post your personal information including your family's photos on the Internet. Be careful about the words that you talk on the Internet. 

收起
      A lot of people post their photos with family members or friends on Sina Microblog. That can be dangerous.
  • 杨龙芳 2021-01-03

don't tell the real informations to strangers

收起
      The word information is uncountable. It's important to protect your personal information.
  • 章知逸 2021-01-05

Never release or post your personal information in your Wechat friend circle no matter how acquainted with your friends.

收起
      Yes. You might friend with people you don't know on WeChat. I have a lot of WeChat friends who play the same game and who I have never met in real life. I do not allow them to see my circle.
  • take carefully when we need toinputpasswords

收起
  • A39徐婧怡 2021-01-05

We should keep cautious and don't trust others easily.

收起
      Yes. A "friend" of mine tried to borrow money from me after we played the same game for months. Then, I found that this person asked everyone for money with different excuses. Be cautious when people when to meet you, or borrow money from you, or ask you sensitive information.
  • A39徐婧怡 2021-01-05

We should keep cautious and don't trust others easily.

回复
  • 阿薛 2021-01-05

Equip myself the privacy consciousness to avoid my self information letting out.

收起
      Good. Equip yourself with the privacy consciousness and avoid the leakage of private information.
  • 严玉洁 2021-01-06

From my point of view,it is important not to give away privary easily.Don't visit unsafe websites,because it could leak your personal information.

收起
  • 施江峰 2021-01-06

Never let my information leaked online.

收起
  • 经济学204麻一红 2021-01-07

First of all, we must actively value our personal information and avoid accidental disclosure of our personal information. Secondly, avoid entering unknown websites and downloading unknown software to prevent viruses from entering the computer. Finally, turn on the firewall and perform regular computer check-ups to kill viruses.

收起
  • 林甲键 2021-01-07

I will control the time of surfing the Internet reasonably, and don't click the untrusted Web links.

收起
  • 朱陈曦 2021-01-07

As an cyber citizen, I will regularly change my Internet Password in complex combinations, and set special passwords for important privacy to protect my internet security.

收起
  • 徐郑慧子 2021-01-07

We shouldn't believe the information online easily .We can't share our information with strangers .

收起
  • 楼冰月 2021-01-09

Be careful to the links which may be dangerous.Don't put your personal information on the internet.

收起
  • 陈莎莉 2021-01-09

Never open an email from someone you don't  know and we should also avoid opening suspicious attachments even when they are from someone you know.

收起

添加回复