视频(59)
考试(39)
讨论(9)
图文(11)
下载资料(8)

Introduce Yourself

By 陈忆玮 老师 2020-10-12 6587次浏览

Now Introduce Yourself in English!

We would love to hear from you! Tell us who you are, where you’re from,  your goals for learning English and anything special about you.

Here are some self-introductions made by foreign English learners. Hope they will be of help to you.

Hi I'm a student in industrial design and I'm studying English because I want to study abroad some master degree in the near future.

Hi guys.
i'm a colombian man of 21 years old, i'm a student of Biological Engineer, at the moment and soon i'll be living in the USA to continue with genetics. I'm glad to be here studying with you all. I hope to enhance my english skills to get a good grade.

Hi all, my name is Gabriel, from Bogotá, Colombia, I want to improve my english taking the course, of course, I know studying and learning is an endless process, I really enjoy speaking and reading in new languages, in fact I have taken French and German courses. All I need is discipline and and desire of learning.

Hi, This Mosaad from Egypt, I work as an electrical engineer, I would like to be fluent in English, so I have worked  myself very hard. I am going to participate in MBA , so i'm really excited about this course.

Hello everyone, I am Alan Servin, I am an audiovisual producer, I live in Mexico City. I really need to speak fluently because it is necessary to explore new horizons and job opportunities.

Hi everyone, mi name is Carolina, I'm From Chile. I enrolled in this course because I want improve my english =). I would like to do a Master by research in Australia. Lots of luck for all of you and make your dreams come true.

Hi everybody! I am Kariny, from Brazil. I would like to go back to college, probably in Australia. I need to improve my English skills to an academic level.

514 回复

• 黄歆程 2020-10-13

Hello everyone! My name is Huang Xincheng and my English name is Shelley. I come from Zhoushan, Zhejiang Provice. Now I'm a new student of nursing in the medical department. As we all know, in the 2022 Asian Games, two projects will be held in our school. So I want to improve my speaking English to be a volunteer in Asian Games. In addition,I hope that I can master more medical English, which will be helpful for my future professional study.

收起
  • 陈紫怡 2020-10-14

Hello everyone! My name is Chen Ziyi and my Engish name is Zoey.Then I come from Taizhou,Zhejiang Provice.I want to fluently speak English,so I really excited about the curriculum of English.After all it's very important for our future.

回复
  • 毛俊驰 2020-10-14

Hi all,my name is Mao Junchi, from Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province, graduated from Shaoxing No.1 Middle School. Shaoxing is a city famous for such heroic scholars as Lu Xun, Lu You and Wang Xizhi. Shaoxing specialties are smelly Tofu, fragrant cakes, fennel beans, etc. I don’t know if you still remember the text about Kong Yiji in the high school text, "There are four ways to write Hui,do you know?"  I hope everyone can visit my hometown and
     I believe in the principle of reading thousands of books and traveling thousands of miles. In the coming days, we should not only study hard, but also go out and take a look. what's more,I think language is the best way to bring people closer together,so I hope that our classmates' time can become a bright memory in life!

收起
    • 徐焱 老师 2020-10-20
      Great to know you! You have every reason to be proud of where you come from, which is home to so many talented people. I can tell you treat the knowledge gained from books equally with from practice. It's wise of you not to only bury your head in studies. Just get out and see the world!
    • 毛丹 2021-01-07
      Hello,evveryone.My name is Maodan.I am an outgoing girl.I like play basketball and read some interesting books in my spare time.Of course ,I also like to learn English. I think it is very interesting and inportmant .I want to be a good teacher.Now, I will syudy hard and make my dream come true.
    • 王灿 2021-01-08
      Hello,everyone. My name is Wang can. My English name is Nacy. l come from Guizhou,which is located in the southwestern part of China. I like playing badminton and basketball. And I also like English because the feeling of speaking English makes me feel enjoyable. I am a little shy girl but I want to change myself to be more confiden and conversational. I will also work hard in the four years to achieve my dream.
    • 金尤雅 2021-01-08
      Hello, everyone. My name is Jin Youya. My English name is Ivy. My hometown is Jin Hua, a beautiful city in Zhe Jiang Province. I like playing the piano and dacing. Though I can not dance well, it do bring me fun. Also, I enjoy running because it helps me lose weight to be a more beautiful girl.
  • 王珺 2020-10-14

Hi,I'm a student named Wang Jun studying in Hangzhou Normal University. I come from Guiyang.In my spare time, i like watching movies from different countries,including Chinese,American,as well as *n films.Thus,I want to improve my English level and boost my oral English to fluently speak.

回复
  • 钟可秀 2020-10-14

Hello,everyone! My name is Zhong Kexiu,from Jinhua,Zhejiang Province.My hometown is in the middle of Zhejiang Province and it is its pleasant senery that makes me relaxed and peaceful.I am quite interested in the curriculum of my college and i'm convinced that will give me great progress in both academic and daily life. I have strong confidence in learning English well and i'm waiting for the brand Zhong after four years'study.

收起
  • 张雅琦 2020-10-14

Hi all, my name is Zhang Yaqi,from Wuwei, Gansu province. I majored in sociology at the School of Public Administration.I want to improve my english taking the course, of course, I know studying and learning is an endless process, I really enjoy speaking and reading in new languages.I hope I can pass Cet-4 this semester.I plan to recite 100 words every day and practice my English listening. 

回复
  • 朱思雅 2020-10-15

Hi,I'm Zhu Siya.I‘m a shy girl form Wenzhou,Zhejiang Province.I majored in Clinical Medicine which I‘m interested in.My dream is to be a doctor to help the people around me and myself.In my opinion,a doctor shuold be friendly,helpful,Medically ethical and most importantly,it should have self-dedication.I'm sure I can make my dream come true.

回复
  • 万塽 2020-10-15

Hi,everybody.My name is WanShuang.I come from ZheJiang province,which is a marvelous place with numerous places of interests.Reading,watching movies and doing sports are my hobbies.Through doing these things,I really find the nature of life.We should constantly improve ourselves and have healthy lifestyle.As for me,living everyday to the fullest is the most important thing.Thus,when at college,I hope one day I can accomplish my dreams.

回复
  • 吴致翰 2020-10-15

It is so nice to make a brief introduction about me here. I am We Zhihan, coming from Zhijiang Yiwu which is a city famous for its large number of markets. Though making  business sounds more attractive, with the purpose of serving the people, I magor in clinical medicine and will try my best to be a great doctor.

收起
  • 王若冰 2020-10-15

Hello everyone!My name is Wang Ruobing,from Wenzhou,Zhejiang Province.Having an out-going and active personality,I have been given many nicknames,such as "Roubing""bingbing"and so on.I have an immense appetite for reading,especially novels.Addionally,I also like watching fimls and comics.

回复
  • 张键奕 2020-10-15

Hello everyone!My name is zhang jianyi ,from  jinhua ,zhejiang Province. English is one of My favourite subjects.I enjoy the time watching English movies and listening English songs.I want to improve My English skills during college.

回复
  • 林昕悦 2020-10-15

Hi,everybody!I am Lin Xinyue, a history student from liberal art college.I come from NingBo,ZheJiang Province,which is located on the oceanside.I hope I can improve my English speaking skills and acquire the ability to write great articles after completing this course.

回复
  • 周梓娴 2020-10-15

Hi all,my name is Zhou ZIxian,I'm from Tai Zhou,ZheJiang province.I want to improve my English in this excellent college.Though I'm nervous for the coming test,CET4,I will not make my step slow down.PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.Hope I can do my best in the test.

回复
  • 郑贾娜 2020-10-16

Hello everyone, I am Zheng Jiana, I'm from Ning Bo. I know studying and learning is an endless process, I really enjoy speaking and reading in new languages.I hope I can behave well in my coureses.

回复
  • 王文菊 2020-10-16

Hi,everyone!my  name is  Wang  Wenju,a student  from Shao  Xin  province.I  like  listening to music and  read  novels.I  hope  this  course  can  improve my  English  speaking  skills.

收起
    • 谢佳佁 2021-01-07
      Hello,my name is Xie Jiayi,from Ningbo,Zhejiang province. My English is poor,thus,I want to improve it. What's more,I want to make more good friends.
  • 李婉月 2020-10-16

Hello everyone! My name is Li Wanyue  and my Engish name is Lvy .

I come from zhouKou,HeNan Provice.I want to fluently speak English,and  communicate with others in English.It's very important for our me to  change myself, i hope i can meet with a  better tomorrow

回复
  • 太金锁 2020-10-16

Hi  I am Victoria. I would like to make friends with more people. And also want to improve my English skills.

收起
    • 梁文琼 2020-10-29
      Hello,my name is Liang Wenqiong,from Ningbo,Zhejiang province. My English is poor,thus,I want to improve it. What's more,I want to make more good friends.
    • 胡璐盈 2021-01-04
      Hello,my name is Hu Luying.I come from Zhejiang Lishui. This is my first year in University and everything is novel and interesting. I am looking forward to every day I spend in Hangzhou Normal University
    • 梁静怡 2021-01-07
      Hello, my name is Liang Jingyi,I am form Zhejiang Dongyang. I love reading and watching TV at my spare time.Hope to become good friends with all of you
    • 智佳蕾 2021-01-08
      Hello,my name is Zhi Jialei.I come from Shanxi Province.I'm so happy in HZNU.And I want to improve my English.
  • 萧可飞 2020-10-16

Hello everyone, I am Xiao Kefei, I come from Zhe Jiang,and now i study in Hang Zhou University . Resently,I study English for my CET4.

回复
  • 吴佳怡 2020-10-16

Hello,guys!My name is Wu Jiayi,from Jiaxing,Zhejiang province.In my four years of college life, i want to pass my CET4 and CET6 test successfully.What's more,enlarging my vocabulary and trying to speaking English as fluently as possible.

回复
  • 何怡佳 2020-10-16

Hello everyone, I am He Yijia, I come from Zhe Jiang.I study in Hangzhou  Normal University . Resently,I am preparing for my CET4 test.

回复
  • 尤梦栩 2020-10-17

Hello everyone, I am You Mengxu, a student come from Zhejiang Wenzhou. I really enjoy speaking and reading in new languages,now i am busy in preparing for CET4 and 6,and my litsening ability is very poor so i need to PRACTICE again and again! 

回复
  • 刘珊 2020-10-17

Hi everyone, my name is Liushan, I'm From Xingjiang. I enrolled in this course because I want improve my English ,especially speaking and listening.

回复
  • 杨浩 2020-10-17

Hi, guys. My name is Yanghao ,a freshman of HZNU. I come from Taizhou, a city full of vitality

In my opinion , a good knowledge of English could help me communicate well with other foreigners. So I want to be able to communicate fluently in English.

回复
  • 吴林蓓 2020-10-17

Hello!My name is Wu Linbei,I 'm a student in Class 201.I was boen in 2001 amd come fromShaoxing,Zhejiang province.I like drawing and reading in my spare time.Now,I have joined the student Union and take an active part in activities.I hope I can make more good friends and finish my study well in my university.

回复
  • 谢依蓉 2020-10-17

Hello everyone,i'm Xie Yirong.I come from Jin Yun which is full of delicious food.I want to improve myself in the univercity,so I will working hard on my study.

收起
  • 宋佳瑶 2020-10-17

Hello everyone!My name is SongJiayao,I'm from Taiyuan ,Shanxi Province ,where have all kinds of noodles that are very delicious.and As a law student. From my perspective,learning English well ,especially spoken Englishs is of vital importance for us. So I hope to improve my English a lot in the future study. 

收起
  • 苏梦楠 2020-10-17

I am a girl from Shengzhou.I am a person who is eighteen.I am a fan of Chanyoel.I am one of  the humans who always look Douyin.Applause if you get my point.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

回复
  • 吴霜 2020-10-17

Hello everyone! My name is Wu Shuang, a student in Chinese 201, Hangzhou Normal University. I am come from Zhejiang Province. As for me, listen to the music is something enjoyable and relaxing. I can even sit a whole night just listen and do nothing else. After four years, I hope I can be more outgoing and independent. 

收起
  • 彭婷 2020-10-17

Hi,dear friends.Now i will introduce myself briefly.First and foremost,my name is Peng Ting,I am an outgoing girl and come from Guizhou province.In addition,my hobby is playing ping-pong,i think it is a relaxing and interesting activity.Last but not least,i am very fond of learrning English,learning English makes me happy.

回复
  • Blue香蕉 2020-10-18

Hello everyone,my name is Lihua.Now i will introduce myself with all of you.First,I am a kind and patient man,I love to help others.

收起
    • 蔡一帆 2021-01-07
      hello Lihua,i'm Hanmeimei,i have helped you write many letters in the past three years,nice to meet you!

添加回复