讲师

课程特色

视频(44)
下载资料(11)
考试(12)
讨论(4)

some personal thoughts

By 辉映 2020-10-16 614次浏览

I am an English major student.In recent lessons,I really found that I was a bit nervous to answer questions in class.My classmates are all talkative and active to speak English in public.Sometimes,I really have good answers and I persuade myself to put up hands.But it was in vain.So I am a little bit upset recently and even doubt myself whether I am good at English or not.Is it necessary for me to go back to school ? Because I am now studying for a second bachelor's degree and I really want to be an English teacher. 

After watching the video about personality in L2 learning ,I feel much better about myself. Because I have never seen such an explanation and it sounds so interesting from all kinds of teaching experiments. Maybe I shouldn't doubt myself.As a reflective learner,I need to to know  what my strengths and weaknesses are.Because both extroverts and introverts can learn L2 well.They just have their own ways .I should have confidence in myself.At the same time ,I need to be much braver.

Thank you ,professors.

3 回复

添加回复