南京师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(33)
作业(8)
考试(1)

Critical Thinking on Mr. Keating's Teaching Methods

By 黄凌 老师 2020-09-17 1767次浏览

Do you appreciate all the teaching methods used by Mr. Keating?  Is there any improvement ?

18 回复

• NJNU04200137 2020-10-23

Not all of them.

Mr. Keating give his students too much hope and encouragement,without telling then how to pursue their life in such a conservative and traditional environment.Because of these,his students at a loss in the gap between dreams and reaity.

收起
    • 黄凌 老师 2020-11-26
      Very insightful observations!
    • 张栎 2020-12-10
      Mr. Keating's teaching method is nothing like other teachers'.He teaches his students how they must look at life in a different way and inviting them to walk at their own paces.He encourages his students to chase dream.I like his method.
  • 仇添雨 2020-10-25

Mr. Keating's teaching method is nothing like other teachers'.He teaches his students  how they must look at life in a different way and inviting them to walk at their own paces.He encourages his students to chase dream.I like his method.

回复
  • aurora 2020-10-29

Mr. Keating's teaching method is nothing like other teachers'.He teaches his students  how they must look at life in a different way and inviting them to walk at their own paces.He encourages his students to chase dream.I like his method.

回复
  • 侯璇 2020-11-05

Mr. keating adopted a unique teaching method, focusing on the application of what he learned, teaching students in accordance with their aptitude, and inspiring students to think.And his teaching method is better than the traditional teaching method in stimulating students' potential.

回复
  • 王源82190229 2020-11-07

Mr.Keating‘s method is impressive and amazing ,which makes students persuit their dreams.

回复
  • hong 2020-11-10

回复
  • Zipper 2020-11-10

Only one simple hand can't awaken the whole sleeping society.Mr keating is on behalf of a small group of people who have a strong determination to change the world even though there is no possibility to make it true.And that is the reason we admire him but just a few people choose to join him.

回复
  • Harutya 2020-11-12

Impressive and fantastic.I am buried in such methods,which helps me and encourages me to achieve my dream

收起
  • zb82190117 2020-11-14

Some of them are quiet  meaningful,we can feel the tension of life, the breath of freedom, the collision of ideas,in the class.

回复
  • 戈瑞 2020-12-05

Mr. kitting's education method was not feasible in the United States at that time. It is impossible for him to drive the power of the whole society with his own power. His teaching method gives students too much hope, but these hopes are very unlikely to be realized, which is a real idealism. It's easy to make students can't accept the reality.

回复
  • 卢通 2020-12-07

I quite approve of Mr.Keating‘s  idea. Mr. Keating give his students too much hope and encouragement,without telling then how to pursue their life in such a conservative and traditional environment.

回复
  • 赵一荻o 2020-12-08

Mr. kitting's education method was not feasible in the United States at that time. It is impossible for him to drive the power of the whole society with his own power. His teaching method gives students too much hope, but these hopes are very unlikely to be realized, which is a real idealism. It's easy to make students can't accept the reality.

回复
  • 吴梦铱 2020-12-26

In fact,Mr,Keating's education method is unique and effective,but what we can't deny is that his method is limited.

回复
  • Guaka 2020-12-29

Mr. Keating give his students too much hope and encouragement,without telling then how to pursue their life in such a conservative and traditional environment.Because of these,his students at a loss in the gap between dreams and reaity.

回复
  • Guaka 2020-12-29

回复

添加回复