内蒙古工业大学
副教授
内蒙古工业大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(47)
讨论(14)
考试(8)

True love is not necessarily the perfect match in the eyes of others, but the mutual match of the hearts of the people who love each other, in order to make each other's life better in silence and dedication

By 11111 2020-12-09 270次浏览 课时10

True love is not necessarily the perfect match in the eyes of others, but the mutual match of the hearts of the people who love each other, in order to make each other's life better in silence and dedication

教师的答案

7 所有答案

• miss 2020-12-11

回复
  • 卢昊煜 2020-12-11

Black humor is an absurd, abnormal and morbid literary school, a comedy that juxtaposes pain and laughter, absurd facts with disproportionately calm reactions, cruelty and tenderness, an important literary school in the United States in the 1960s. I don't know much about black humor. I think it will reflect the opposite effect to reality.

回复
  • 卢昊煜 2020-12-11

Black humor is an absurd, abnormal and morbid literary school, a comedy that juxtaposes pain and laughter, absurd facts with disproportionately calm reactions, cruelty and tenderness, an important literary school in the United States in the 1960s. I don't know much about black humor. I think it will reflect the opposite effect to reality.

回复
  • 卢昊煜 2020-12-11

回复
  • 卢昊煜 2020-12-11

回复
  • 卢昊煜 2020-12-11

回复
  • 田忠山 老师 2021-02-21

eternal topic

回复

添加答案