视频(37)
讨论(12)
考试(14)

日本文化中的哪方面你们觉得最有趣?

By 秦丽莉 老师 2020-04-14 622次浏览

日本文化很微妙,你学到了那些有趣的内容?

13 所有答案

• 王昊 2020-06-01

I think the most interesting culture in Japan is festivals. They will wear traditional kimonos to watch fireworks. Every year there is a firework party. Every family, old and children will wear kimonos to watch this spectacular firework party. A picnic tablecloth under the tree awaits the fireworks, the children play on the side, the adults chat, the scene looks really comfortable, the scene is really spectacular. While enjoying the beauty, it enhances the feelings of family members and evokes the recollection of traditional culture.

收起
    • 拴拴 2020-06-09
      Japan's bride and groom at the wedding of the basic is not sleep the night before, are not they don't want to sleep, but there are so many things urged them to finish, the groom will change into Japan's traditional costume the night before, and kneeling posture practice all kinds of manners, so as to avoid problems to the scene tomorrow.
  • 上海苹果 2020-06-02

In my opinion, the most interesting part is the art form in Japan. The geisha performance in Japan not only can well reflect the Japanese culture, but also is exquisite in dress and makeup. The performance is performed in a mixed way, such as dancing and singing, which has a strong ornamental value. I was also attracted by the Japanese sketch, a humorous speech made by a person on the stage, highlighting the characteristics of the Japanese people.

回复
  • Flora 2020-06-03

I think their most interesting custom is to wear the kimono to watch the fireworks, they have a fireworks party every year, and then every family of children parents will wear the kimono to watch the fireworks party on the playground, each family with their own small food. 

回复
  • 给我两颗糖 2020-06-09

In my opinion, the most interesting part is the art form in Japan. The geisha performance in Japan not only can well reflect the Japanese culture, but also is exquisite in dress and makeup. The performance is performed in a mixed way, such as dancing and singing, which has a strong ornamental value. I was also attracted by the Japanese sketch, a humorous speech made by a person on the stage, highlighting the characteristics of the Japanese people.

回复
  • Irene 2020-06-11

In my opinion, the most interesting part is the art form in Japan. The geisha performance in Japan not only can well reflect the Japanese culture, but also is exquisite in dress and makeup. The performance is performed in a mixed way, such as dancing and singing, which has a strong ornamental value. I was also attracted by the Japanese sketch, a humorous speech made by a person on the stage, highlighting the characteristics of the Japanese people.

回复
  • 李美霖 2020-06-11

In my opinion, the most interesting part is the art form in Japan. The geisha performance in Japan not only can well reflect the Japanese culture, but also is exquisite in dress and makeup. The performance is performed in a mixed way, such as dancing and singing, which has a strong ornamental value. I was also attracted by the Japanese sketch, a humorous speech made by a person on the stage, highlighting the characteristics of the Japanese people.

回复
  • 王心怡 2020-06-12

Janpanese traditional komono has its unique styles and colors matching with different stage of age and different  occasions. also the etiquette in the rites is a meaningful part. 

回复
  • 淮温灯影 2020-06-14

回复
  • Gesila 2020-06-14

回复
  • 我最爱学习了 2020-06-14

In my opinion,the most interesting part is the art form in Japan.The geisha performance in Japan not only can well reflect the Japanese culture,but also is exquisite in dress and makeup. The performance is performed in a mixed way, such as dancing and singing.I was also attracted by the Japanese sketch,a humorous speech made by a person on the stage,highlighting the characteristics of  the Japanese people

回复
  • 超超 2020-06-14

In Japan, there is a distinction between "respectful" and "simplified", and usually the longer the sentence, the more respectful it is

回复
  • 我最爱学习了 2020-06-14

I think the Japanese culture is very interesting. They learn Chinese and make their own things.  it has his own things. I like all  Japanese culture.

回复

添加答案