广西师范大学
助教
广西师范大学
助教

课程特色

视频(42)
讨论(6)
考试(7)

I want to learn English words as well ,I hope you can give me a good way to memorize English words.

By 木樨花子 2020-02-18 419次浏览 课时9

I want to learn English words as well ,I hope you can give me a good way to memorize English words.

教师的答案

• 唐婷 老师 2020-02-19

Roman was not built in a day. To memorize English words and learn to use them is a long way to go. First, self-discipline brings us freedom and enables us to pursue success. If I were you,I would make a clear plan. Learn some words everyday and don't forget to review them. Do you know the Ebbinghaus Forgetting Curve ?(see the attached picture)If we don't review what we just learned, we will forget soon in several days. Second,learning the English roots and affixes are quite useful for understanding and memorizing English words. Besides, pronunciation of the words would also be helpful to memorize the words...(see the details in the attached pictures)Hope these would do some help(^-^)

回复

1 所有答案

• 唐婷 老师 2020-02-19

Roman was not built in a day. To memorize English words and learn to use them is a long way to go. First, self-discipline brings us freedom and enables us to pursue success. If I were you,I would make a clear plan. Learn some words everyday and don't forget to review them. Do you know the Ebbinghaus Forgetting Curve ?(see the attached picture)If we don't review what we just learned, we will forget soon in several days. Second,learning the English roots and affixes are quite useful for understanding and memorizing English words. Besides, pronunciation of the words would also be helpful to memorize the words...(see the details in the attached pictures)Hope these would do some help(^-^)

回复

添加答案