课程特色

视频(50)
讨论(8)
图文(48)
考试(27)
音频(13)

Topic for Week 1

By 史努比 2020-02-28 1664次浏览

Have you ever considered pursuing your graduate study in an American university? If so, what kind of preparetion you should make?

102 回复

• 如梦令 2020-02-28

I never considere pursuing graduate study in an American university.But if i have a chance,I'll find a way to understand the scope of the exam and prepare for it.

回复
  • CC 2020-02-28

I have been planning to pursuing my graduate study in an oversea university, but not just that in America. I should prepare for the IELTS and TOEFL exams.

回复
  • 田小董 2020-02-28

I used to consider pursuing graduate study in an American university. During the period,  I read article on 21st Century and memorize new words everyday. Somehow, I failed to improve my spoken-English and aural comprehension. Later, I gave up the idea.

回复
  • 2019115646陈吉筠 2020-02-28

I've been making prepartions for going abroad for futher study. I've searched the rankings of the law school in the United States. What I should do next is to spare no effort to improve my Toefl score. Read more books to expand my vocabulary as well as watch more movies to have a better understanding of the American culture. What I plan to do in this summer vacation is to participate in voluntourism, which is of great significance for applying for schools. 

回复
  • 9向 2020-02-28

NO, I have not. But if there is a chance ,I will do my best to make a plan for it.

回复
  • 2019115502邝擎昊 2020-02-28

I haven't considered pursuing my graduate study in an American university, but I once learned something about the preparation for studying abroad from my friends.They need to communicate with their tutor thenselves, pass language level tests like TOEFL, and prepare plenty of literal data including the family financial certification and recommending letters.Studying abroad makes an independent man.

回复
  • 2019115505罗梓祎 2020-02-28

By now, I have not considered pursuing graduate study in an American university. But I may consider it later. And if so, I will fisrtly improve my English grades to pass the TOEFL and IELTS. Then, I should try to improve my communication ability and broden my horizons by having some trips abroad and talking to native speakers more often.

回复
  • 杨玥琳 2020-02-28

I know tha studying abroad can provide us with more opportunities,but I have never considered pursuing graduate study in an American university.For me,studying alone in a foreign county is a difficult challenge  ,and the tution also is a large sum.

回复
  • 蛋扒皮 2020-02-28

I never consider pursuing my graduate study in an American university because i have no enough money to go abroad. I can pursue mu graduate study  in china ,too. Taking all things into consideration ,i think it's not necessary to do so.

回复
  • greenlights4ever 2020-02-28

I don't want to pursue my graduate study abroad because of my family condition. But I do hope to pursue my graduate study in China. 

回复
  • 2019115576李玲宇 2020-02-28

To be honest,I have never considered  pursuing my graduate study  in an American university for the reason that it's difficult for my family to afford  my  graduate in future.However,I do believe I would pursue my graduate study anghow. Consequently, English is  still  of  great  significance, I  should  attach more  attention  to learning English.

回复
  • 2019115598王艺凡 2020-02-28

Yes, I have. If I were given the chance, I would focus more on learning English to enhance my spoken English and listening, which I hold will help me adapt to the new environment better.

回复
  • EthanLovegood 2020-02-28

Yes, I have. And UC Berkeley is one of my dreamed schools. To get the admission, firstly, I must gain good grades. In other words, the higher the GPA is, the better. Secondly, to pass TOEFL and GRE with satisfying scores is also a must. As far as I know, the highest TOEFL score set as a standard is 106 by Georgia tech. Even so, a score of no less than 110 will afford me a more competitive condition. Last but not least, my scientific research background. More precisely, what scientific research I've taken part in  and what papers I've issued. There are gonna be some specific ways to achieve this condition. Anyway, the realistic consequence is ralated to all these three factors. My strategy is to achieve the first and the second as quickly as possible and do my utmost to achieve the last condition during the rest of my time.

回复
  • 樊浩宇 2020-02-28

To be honest, I haven’t actually considered pursuing my graduate study in an American university.But if i have the  chance,I still hope that I can improve my ability of listening,speaking,reading and writing through my own efforts,so that I can better adapt to my studying life abroad.

回复
  • 草酸氢钾 2020-02-28

If I have the opportunity to study abroad.Before arriving, I must consider my English speaking and listening,which is of great importance while living abroad.  What's more ,I'd better to have a great konwledge of the local culture ,it can help me adapt to the new environment better.

回复
  • 学习 2020-02-28

Honestly speaking, I have never considered persuing my graduate studying in an American university.I have not thought about going abroad actually . Because I want to stay close to my family and take care of them. But if I have to do so,I will do my utmost to improve my English skill to meet language needs.And I am going to have a better understanding of their culture to avoid cultural misunderstanding. 

回复
  • lin小染 2020-02-28

I have being planning to study aboard, but not in America. Aiming to have nice experience during oversea study time, to begin with,  I'll improve my English skills, then I'm supposed to search the informations about some universities to find out which university fits me best. Last, I will practice my personnal ability to get adimitted by this university.

回复
  • 杜健豪 2020-02-28

First of all, I need to establish the school I want to study in and start studying English harder at the same time. Secondly, I began to prepare all kinds of applications I needed to go to that school and take all kinds of exams. After that, you can know the study and life there in advance.

回复
  • 湫湫的鱼丸 2020-02-28

I have ever considered pursuing your graduate study in an American university. But if I have this opportunity, I think that I should improve my English siklls concluding speaking and wrting to make me better adapt to the environment.

回复
  • 2019115144周峻羽 2020-02-28

Actually I have never considered pursuing my graduate study in an American university,but if someday I have the chance to study in an English-speaking country ,there must be many preparetions that I need to make.First of all,the biggest challenge for me is the language.Not only do I need to have a good knowledge of English to manage daily lives, but also I need to learn some academic words for my major.Therfore I should put more efforts to study English.Moreover,studying abroad means I will live in an unfamiliar country,and I think it is of great importance to learn its culture and customs.In order to be polite, I will search for some information about it.

回复
  • 明煜梅 2020-02-28

I do not plan to pursuing me graduates study in an American university. But I also want to improve my Enlish level. I will continue my efforts in speaking and vocabulary.

回复
  • 张睿加aa 2020-02-28

Yes, I do. First of all, I will choose a university which is suitable for me. Moreover, I will work hard to be admitted to the university. What's more, I will learn American customs to adapt to the life more quickly there. Last, I should improve my spoken English and listening skills.

回复
  • 曾琳 2020-02-28

TO be honest,I don't plan to pursue my graduate study in American university.Actully I wish I could have trip or work exprience in an English-speaking countries.If I am lucky enough to take the chance,I will make  preparations as many as possible.The first priority is language which is the first step to say hello to an unfamilar country. The fluency in English paves the road for a successful life.At the same time,respecting its customs also takes great roll ascustoms differ with different countries. 

回复
  • 2019111278蔡晓忠 2020-02-28

To be frank,I have not considered pursuingmy graduate studying in an American university.If I have a chance,I'd like to go to college overseas.To begin with,I need get good grades in my study,especially English,I should improve my oral English ,the best is I pass TOEFL or IELTS.What's more,I should know more about university where I will go.Last but not least,it is essential that learn my major well.

回复
  • 王宁 2020-02-28

I never think about to study aborad,because my family can not afford the fee for that.But I still like learn English bu this way,I wish Icould implove my ability if my English level become higher.Finally,I hope to find a good job vis my distinguished English knowledge.

回复
  • 2019115506卢羿彤 2020-02-28

I have never considered studying aboard. But I turely know that it's advantages outweigh it's disadvantages. If I plan to study in an American university, I will practice speaking English as much as possible,in order to communicate with the local people more fluently in daily life. I think only in this way can make myself understood.

回复
  • 2019115495张晓丹 2020-02-28

Of course, I have considered pursing my graduate study in American university and other universities around the world. We can't predict the future accurately, so for me I should prepare for studying abroad from now. First, it's urgent to increase my English ability, especially my poor spoken English, which can help me adapt to the life abroad. Besids, I will choose several universties and learn the enrollment policy to get me admitted. What's more, studying abroad means that I will live in abroad solely. So, I am going to learn the lcated customs and habits. I believe if I follw the preparations, I will enjoy good life during my graduate study.

回复
  • wxy王雪瑶 2020-02-28

I have never thought about studying in America in the past, but if I can go there in the future, I will definitely seize the opportunity. Whether to go to the United States to study as a graduate student, I think we should lay a solid academic foundation, and try our best to pass the TOEFL test.

回复
  • 李婧雯 2020-02-28

If I get a chance to do that, I'd love to study in a American university.But to be honest,I have never taken it seriously.,I can still answer the next question.There are some kinds of prepartion we can make for both studying abroad and improving yourself.Firstly,we must improve our English in listening,speaking,reading and writing.Sencondly,try to get good scores in every class and work harder.

回复
  • 王子昕 2020-02-28

I have ever considered about learning in an oversea university,maybe in USA or UK.In order to achieve my dream.I would like to enhance my mulitfy english skills,such as listening and writing. moreover,I also have to focus my eyes on culture of these countries and university,it is necessary to make thorough preparation before studying abroad.All in all,I would do my utmost to seize the chance when opportunity appears.

回复

添加回复