课程特色

视频(50)
讨论(8)
图文(48)
考试(27)
音频(13)

Discussion - Week 1

By Lily 2020-02-25 3594次浏览

What have you learned from Week 1? So far what do you know about TOEFL test? Do you think it helpful for your study life in college or in the future?

85 回复

• 申嘉若 2020-02-27

I learned about the characteristics of TOEFL and the method of the examination. 

The TOEFL test is one of the most widely respected English - language test in the world, recognized by more than 1000 colleges and agencies in more than 130 countries. The exam consists of four parts: listening, speaking, reading and writing .

I think it will be helpful for my vocabulary and spoken English. That's important in my exam in the college. 

回复
  • 王紫绮 2020-02-27

I thinnk it is very helpful!

回复
  • 杨东奇 2020-02-27

Throughout this week, I learned general information about the TOEFL test. Also I introduce myself in the discussion area. 

I know that the TOEFL test has four sections, which are Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing, and each part has its own effect. During each test we have 10 minutes to take a break. The whole test time will last 3 hours.

I think lrarning the TOEFL test will be helpful for my Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing skills. And then, maybe I can ues these skills to communicate with foreigners fluently.

回复
  • 智海旭 2020-02-28

So he;pful.I will do better this term!

回复
  • 杨子辰 2020-02-28

l learned the structure of TOEFL and it must be helpful in my following English learning journey

回复
  • 吴明睿 2020-02-28

I know what TOEFL is. It must be very helpful to my English study.

回复
  • 杨昌赣 2020-02-28

through this week,I know I must work hard to improve my English skill.and know aome structure and process about TOEFL.

回复
  • wxy王雪瑶 2020-02-28

Generally understand the importance of TOEFL and the general situation of the course, and actively participate in the discussion in the discussion area. So far, I don't know much about TOEFL, but I know that TOEFL is the best test for college students to pass, which is a key help for a person to study abroad. I think it has an urge effect on my study.

回复
  • 邓婷婷 2020-02-28

I have learned from week 1 that the TOEFL test is different from other tests we have experienced.The TOEFL test have four kind of tests,and it continues 3 hours. I think it helpful for my  study life in college.

回复
  • 汤承宇1561 2020-02-28

TOEFL,a test mainly aimed at distinguishing students with qulified English abilities that include four aspects, is an excellent

chance for us to learn relevant courses to improve ourselves.

回复
  • 罗士杰 2020-02-28

I got lots of  informations on the TOEFL as well as how to prepare the TOEFL examination. That is really helpful to me.

回复
  • LilE 2020-02-28

I have drawn a deep scratch of the TOEFL. Up to now, I have konwn some steps to be ready for the test. It is of great help to me.

回复
  • 金旭 2020-02-28

Through this week's study, I know the content of TOEFL test and the teaching task of this semester. I know that the TOEFL test is divided into four parts. The inspection method is quite different from that of CET-4 and CET-6 , and more emphasis is placed on the inspection of students' English skills. I think the purpose of learning English is to contact a broader and wonderful world, and TOEFL will absolutely help me go further.

回复
  • 金旭 2020-02-28

s

回复
  • 张雨林 2020-02-29

Through this week's study. I understand that the Tofel test is completely different from the test we used to take in middle school or even in the university. It's three hours long and has a small break in the middle. that means the testis unusually long and it might be tiresome for us to concentrate all the time, so we must prepare for thoroughly for this time and understand that we need to train ourselves to stay focused for very long time

回复
  • 袁铨酉 2020-02-29

I have know the general information about the TOFEL test through this week's course.TOFEL test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world.I think this course will teach me some ways of learning English.I believe that it will be helpful for my study life in college.

回复
  • 潘雨婷 2020-02-29

I have learned that the importance of TOEFL TEST and the content of the TOEFL TEST from week1.

As far as I am concerned,I know that the total time for the test is four hours.The content includes reading,listening,speaking and writing.

In my opinion,whether I participate in the test or not,it is always helpful for me.

回复
  • 钱泓宇 2020-02-29

The course in week 1 gives a brief introduction to the TOEFL text. I know well about it because my last TOEFL text is in the Sep. of 2019. However, the grade is not satisfing so I'd like to take it once again. After taking the course my grade may be improved and, as for the future study, possibly make the GRE learning easier.

回复
  • 李政蔚 2020-02-29

I learned something about toefl,which is one of the most important examinations for English.About its rules contents and so on,is very useful.

回复
  • 王龙 2020-02-29

I learned that TOEFL's four sections and their details. I konw TOEFL just from my classmates before, they usually say it's hard and crazy. I think it's importent for me to study in college and work in the future.

回复
  • 倾城所逝 2020-02-29

I think it is very helpful for me to learn. 

回复
  • PPCODIEY 2020-02-29

I think I've learned many information about TOEFL test through week1's coruse.I hope the rest courses can really help me to improve my English skills and I'm quite expect it.

回复
  • 邓澍辉 2020-03-01

Yeah!Throughout this course I've got the general information about the TOEFL test. The whole test is devided into four sections,which including Listening,Speaking,Writing and Reading. We need to finish it on the PC in three hours and between between each section we can have a ten-minute break. As for me I think it could be a challenge for me. But it is also helpful for me to challenge myself and improve my skills. 

回复
  • 王冠博 2020-03-01

I learnt the examination approaches and basic knowledge of TOEFL test. I think TOEFL test is important for me if I want to study abroad. Pass the TOEFL test means my English skills have been approved by foreign universities. So it helps a lot. 

回复
  • 房彦江 2020-03-01

Tofel is difficult,but it is very useful to studying abroad for us. Also it is useful to your engagement or Postgaduate.

回复
  • 李想 2020-03-01

I learned some general information about the TOEFL test.Though the class,I  known that TOFEL test is divided into four parts,and each part is useful for us to improve our English proficiency.

回复
  • 霍奕涵 2020-03-01

I learnt something about how the TOEFL test resisted and I realized how important it is.And surly it will be very difficult for me to pass,I still have a long way to go. It's obviously that the information about TOEFL test is helpful for our English studying.

回复
  • 陈雪倩 2020-03-01

I have learnt something about the TOEFL.It has four sections:Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.And it's not easy to pass.But we should keep going, if we want to study internationally,don't let language be a barrier. I think TOEFL test will help me a lot.

回复
  • 齐子贺 2020-03-01

I know the importance of TOEFL test. It's help me a lot.

回复
  • 王俊超 2020-03-01

I think the best way to study English is reading more books,newspaper and some English magazines to expend our border,but also make us focus on matters in unique perspectives. 

回复

添加回复