广西大学
讲师
广西大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(27)
考试(5)
下载资料(13)

How to improve your listening and speaking skills? Welcome to share your experience.

By 米超 2020-03-20 292次浏览

20 回复

• 马宇 老师 2020-04-01

Listening practice should include intensive listening and comprehensive listen tasks. As a proverb says, pratice makes perfect. The more pratice you will take, the better your listening and speaking abilities will be.

回复
  • 宁健豆 2020-04-01

For the improvement of English listening, I personally think it can be achieved by watching more English movies and English songs. This can both improve interest, and can improve listening level.

As for improving oral English, I think we can take part in more oral English shows such as English corner and communicate with people around us in English.

回复
  • 陈祖田 2020-04-29

In my opinion, the most important point is not to be shy, to be brave to communicate with others, practice makes perfect, more practice can certainly achieve good results.

回复
  • 陈施锦 2020-05-06

As far as I am concerned, we can listen to English music, practice our speaking skills in daily life, like talking to foreigh friends.

回复
  • 梁嘉敏 2020-05-06

At ording times,you can watch some Eglish movies and llisten to Eglish songs, and then remember more words need to accumulate.

回复
  • 吴其乐 2020-05-06

My choice is playing multiplayer games (such as CSGO) worldwide, then you will meet teammates from the US, UK and Australia, in the process of communication your english will improve rapidly.

回复
  • 黎素梅 2020-05-06

Video learning,priture memory and associative memory are available.We can also make foreign friends.

回复
  • 陈跃洲 2020-05-07

The premise of improving listening is to correct one's own pronunciation. The more you master the vocabulary of various scenes, the better. English listening is also a process of imitation. It can imitate American British English, TV and other things every day.

回复
  • 尹贻睿 2020-05-20

if you wanna speak well,the first thing is definitely listening,and then try to read after others,that means imitating.At last speak as much as you can,even talk to yourself.you have to learn how to transfer the words in your mind to the sentenses spoken out of you mouth

回复
  • 顾坤兰 2020-05-22

As far as I am concerned, we can watch English movies, practice our speaking skills in daily life, like talking to foreigh friends.

回复
  • 楚滕滕 2020-05-22

Reading and listening exercises should be carried out in the same proportion at the same time.

回复
  • 不是陈秋利 2020-05-24

Dictation a news every day and stick to memorizing words

回复
  • 刘春玲 2020-05-28

Watch English plays, listen to English songs, develop your own interest in English, and then systematically learn grammar and accumulate vocabulary

回复
  • 雪婷 2020-05-28

we can listen to English music, practice our speaking skills in daily life.

回复
  • 李常宁 2020-05-28

To improve our listening skills, we should do more listening exercises. To improve our speaking skills, we should be bold to speak English, and don't be afraid of substandard accents or wrong expressions.

回复
  • 杨五卫 2020-05-28

Watch more English movies and communicate with classmates in English

回复
  • 陈丽竹 2020-05-28

Watch American TV series and imitate the way the actors speak.

回复
  • 韦小红 2020-05-28
    Watching more English movies and listening to English songs can help improve your listening ability, and reading more and communicating with others in English can help improve your spoken English.
    回复
  • 蒙德胜 2020-05-28

Watch more English movies and communicate with classmates in English

回复
  • 谭彤 2020-05-28

I think watching English movies is a good way to improve your 

回复

添加回复