广西大学
讲师
广西大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(27)
考试(5)
下载资料(13)

Which kind of research methods do you prefer to use in your research?

By 胡少斐 老师 2020-03-12 1275次浏览

153 回复

• 1839010211卢相泽 2020-03-12

In my opinion,i prefer to use the questionnaire survey in my research, because i think it is convenient to do it, which by sharing it online to collect what people think about these issues. 

回复
  • 丁宁 2020-03-13

As for me, searching the materials I want in the school intranet is what I prefer. Because I think the materials from there are always authoritative. Besides, the materials from school internet are always topic-related to my major.

收起
    • 胡少斐 老师 2020-03-19
      searching reference is the beginning of research. It is not a kind of research method.
    • Dong 2020-05-19
      回复 vvincn:It can accurately report the information of the source and help the reader to understand the source. We can write the topic in one sentence, and then find the relevant information source.
    • 邹能武 2020-05-28
      回复 vvincn:Observation / Participant Observation. Surveys. Interviews. Focus Groups. Experiments. Secondary Data Analysis / Archival Study.
    • 吴培宇 2020-05-28
      In general, different types of research and their corresponding research methods are not the same. Theoretical research is more in need of rigorous quantitative relationship logic, and an experimental study of science and engineering is based on the background of experiments. For the research of humanities and social sciences, some empirical analysis may be needed, such as looking for cases or doing a large number of questionnaires.
    • 申冲冲 2020-05-29
      I think I will be more willing to use the method of questionnaire in the research, because this can be concluded directly through the analysis of data, so it is a suitable method for students.
  • 梁苗苗 2020-03-13

First of all, to a certain goal to investigate the literature, so as to obtain a more comprehensive and correct understanding of the paper, and then send a questionnaire survey to relevant personnel, sort out useful information to study .

回复
  • 叶顺婷 2020-03-14

I think I will be more willing to use the method of questionnaire in the research, because this can be concluded directly through the analysis of data, so it is a suitable method for students.

收起
    • 樊辛萌 2020-05-23
      What you said makes sense. But I think that the method of literature review is also suitable for students.
  • 王菲菲 2020-03-14

As for me,I prefer  to use online questionnaire.It is easier to collect data and more realistic.

回复
  • A58班林洪杏 2020-03-15

I will take online questionnaire survey or do experiments to collect data, the former is more convenient, the latter is more accurate.

回复
  • 涂兆荣 2020-03-16

I like to do experiments to get practical research data, or give out survey coupons to get real data samples.

回复
  • 韦石水 2020-03-16

As for me,I prefer questionnaire survy above all other. That is beacuse it is easy to collect data what I need.

回复
  • 李运雄 2020-03-16

I prefer to use the method of doing experiments, because doing experiments can observe the situation of the observed. And the conclusion of the experiment is more convincing

回复
  • 龙昊天 2020-03-16

Online questionnaire is the way I prefre to use.

收起
    • 胡少斐 老师 2020-03-19
      good
    • 吴培宇 2020-05-28
      In general, different types of research and their corresponding research methods are not the same. Theoretical research is more in need of rigorous quantitative relationship logic, and an experimental study of science and engineering is based on the background of experiments. For the research of humanities and social sciences, some empirical analysis may be needed, such as looking for cases or doing a large number of questionnaires.
  • 风子 2020-03-16

I would like to search information from well -known  website,and then found the best way to deal with the problems.

收起
  • 201351716 2020-03-18

As for me, searching the materials I want in the school intranet is what I prefer. Because I think the materials from there are always authoritative. Besides, the materials from school internet are always topic-related to my major.

回复
  • 杨澳 2020-03-18

Survey method
    Survey method is one of the most commonly used method in scientific research, it is a purposeful, planned, systematic gathering on the status of the research object reality or historical materials, the method of survey method is commonly used in scientific research of the basic research methods, the integrated use of historical method, observation method and other methods and conversation, questionnaire, case study and test of scientific way, the phenomenon of education in a planned way, careful and systematic understanding of, and the survey collected a large number of data analysis, comprehensive, comparison and induction, so as to provide people with regularity of knowledge.

收起
  • 胡少斐 老师 2020-03-19

Most frequently used methods include:

• Observation / Participant Observation.
    • Surveys.
    • Interviews.
    • Focus Groups.
    • Experiments.
    • Secondary Data Analysis / Archival Study.
    • Mixed Methods (combination of some of the above)
    回复
  • 谭富蔚 2020-03-19

I would like to use questionniare and do some interview.

回复
  • 刘鑫 2020-03-23

questionnaire survey

回复
  • 杨咏鑫 2020-03-23

In my opinion, I like to use the comparison method to clearly understand the difference between the two things.

回复
  • 黄沁芸 2020-03-23

I prefer to use on-line questionnaire. Since it is easy to spread, your large number of data can be convincing and reliable.

回复
  • 廖畅涛 2020-03-23

I like to do research through the way of questionnaire, which I will use online survey and paper survey.

回复
  • 蓝姣 2020-03-24

Mixed Methods is the way I prefer to use. It allows me to receive more comprehensive data.

回复
  • 戴金元 2020-03-24

I prefer questionnaire surveys. It enables me to have a more intuitive and full understanding of what I have investigated.

回复
  • 周娜 2020-03-25

I prefer to use questionnaires in my research. Because questionnaire can not be limited by time, space.

回复
  • 吴同瑞 2020-03-26

I think questionnare is the best way to carry a research.

回复
  • 吴同瑞 2020-03-26

I think questionnare is the best way to carry a research.

回复
  • 刘雨婷 2020-03-26

1.read literature get famous minds.

2.questionnaire 

3.interview

回复
  • 肖娅 2020-03-26

Using questionnaire to do the research.

回复
  • 米超 2020-03-26

I like survey methods best. In this way, we can purposefully, systematically and systematically collect material about the actual or historical state of the research object.

回复
  • 梁斯程 2020-03-26

Use questionnaires and invite people around you to participate in the research

回复
  • 蒋立艳 2020-03-26

There are two methods that I use most. The first is to read books or documents related to my research topic, so as to give myself some inspiration or some inspiration.  The second is data survey, which is generally divided into three steps.
    1. Random distribution of questionnaires on the Internet.
    2. Receive and organize questionnaire information.
    3. Analyze information in various ways, such as pie chart, bar chart, etc.
    Search for relevant videos or previous research data on the Internet.

回复
  • 李雪 2020-03-27

I like the online questionnaire, interested people will take the initiative to fill out the questionnaire, and now the online questionnaire is very simple.

回复

添加回复