课程特色

视频(27)
考试(5)
下载资料(13)

How to write a good research topic?

By 胡少斐 老师 2020-03-12 991次浏览

94 回复

• 丁宁 2020-03-13

To write a good topic, in fact, is to select a good topic.

First of all, the topic cannot be too general. We must narrow it down with proper qualifiers or we can hardly demonstrate it fully.

Second, I think the words are important. The words should be brief, unambiguous and also impartial.

回复
  • 米超 2020-03-16

I think the most important thing in writing a scientific research paper is logic. The formation of logic comes from the overall analysis of experimental data. We must first discuss a clear set of ideas, and then follow the ideas to make the map before finally writing.

回复
  • 李颖薇 2020-03-17

To write a good research topic, we should go through our own articles, summarize the content of the topic to express, and describe the content with concise and clear sentences, try to summarize with scientific and rigorous attitude.

回复
  • 叶顺婷 2020-03-17

A good research title must be short and contain the key points of the research. First, ask yourself the basic questions related to the research and list the key words of the research; then, use the key words to make a sentence and delete unnecessary information to form a title.

回复
  • 莫海毅 2020-03-18

A good research topic should be attractive and include an important point.

回复
  • 201351716 2020-03-18

First of all, the topic cannot be too general. We must narrow it down with proper qualifiers or we can hardly demonstrate it fully.

Second, I think the words are important. The words should be brief, unambiguous and also imparti

回复
  • 杨钰鑫 2020-03-18

Not too big -- the laser is more focused and powerful than diffuse light.

Don't be too old -- if it's an old topic, we've talked about it so many times that it's hard to make a difference.

Bring forth the new -- if you are not familiar with the field, it is difficult to know what is good, therefore, the first foundation is to do a good literature search, according to some classic literature, select topics worth in-depth exploration. Standing on the basis of everyone, can be faster and better

回复
  • 杨澳 2020-03-18

A good research result must go through such a complete process as research topic determination, research program writing and presentation, project approval, regular research and completion report, research progress feedback and conclusion. The way ahead is long; I see no ending, yet high and low I'll search with my will unbending By strengthening teachers' awareness of participating in education and scientific research and correcting teachers' self-concept of "subject research", we believe that the topics written by our teachers in the front line of teaching will be more standardized and scientific.

回复
  • 李冰 老师 2020-03-18

1.  Keep the title brief and attractive

2.  The title should include relevant descriptive keywords.

3. Avoid using abbreviations or jargon that might put off the reader.

回复
  • 王文奎 2020-03-18

Think twice before you write. The topic should be concise and easy to understand. The content should be real and interesting.

回复
  • 胡少斐 老师 2020-03-19

The ability to develop a good research topic is an important skill. An instructor may assign you a specific topic, but most often instructors require you to select your own topic of interest. When deciding on a topic, there are a few things that you will need to do:

• brainstorm for ideas
    • choose a topic that will enable you to read and understand the literature
    • ensure that the topic is manageable and that material is available
    • make a list of key words
    • be flexible
    • define your topic as a focused research question
    • research and read more about your topic
    • formulate a thesis statement

Be aware that selecting a good topic may not be easy. It must be narrow and focused enough to be interesting, yet broad enough to find adequate information. Before selecting your topic, make sure you know what your final project should look like. Each class or instructor will likely require a different format or style of research project.

收起
    • 邹能武 2020-05-28
      1. Keep the title brief and attractive 2. The title should include relevant descriptive keywords. 3. Avoid using abbreviations or jargon that might put off the reader.
    • 唐诗璧 2020-05-28
      I agree with you.
  • 孙文龙 2020-03-26

1.you should capture the mighty significant subject across your whole reasearch.

2.to make your clue through the reasearch  brief and clear

3.more attractive

回复
  • 李雪 2020-03-27

First of all, include key words, and second of all, make it easy to understand.

回复
  • 陈春莲 2020-03-27

Good topics include research objects, variables and research points.

回复
  • 蕭蕭 2020-03-27

The way ahead is long; I see no ending, yet high and low I'll search with my will unbending By strengthening teachers' awareness of participating in education and scientific research and correcting teachers' self-concept of "subject research", we believe that the topics written by our teachers in the front line of teaching will be more standardized and scientific.

回复
  • 文颖 2020-03-28

Carefully write the project plan.

Collect and learn background information related to the topic.

We should often write the experience and papers in the process of subject research.

Accumulate the achievements made in the research process in time.

回复
  • 李月悦 2020-03-29

1.The topic should be combined with the present, not too old.

2.The topic should be something we can study and know, not too big.

3.The topic should be the center around which the research content is centered, and includ the key words.

回复
  • 杨咏鑫 2020-03-29

To write a good research topic, the first need to combine the reality, grasp the problem that needs to be solved, the second is to have the research, the last research topic to be easy to understand

回复
  • 伍倩冬 2020-05-03

To write a good research topic, the first step is that the respondents' understanding of the question is consistent with the expression the respondents wanted.

回复
  • 谭彤 2020-05-03

First of all, we should have our own research direction in mind. Secondly, the ideas are described in words. Finally, according to their own ideas, write the research topic.

回复
  • 林恩伊 2020-05-03

Good at finding the bright spots in our life and turn them into visual things

回复
  • 陈晓洁 2020-05-04

To write a good topic, we should know the core of the essay we write. What's more, our topic should be creative to inspire interests of readers.

回复
  • 韦雨成 2020-05-08

1.Brainstorm for ideas

2.Choose a topic that will enable you to read and understand the literature

3.Ensure that the topic is manageable and that material is available

4.Make a list of key words

5.Be flexible

6.Define the topic as a focused research question

7.Research and read more about the topic

8.Formulate a thesis statement

回复
  • 玉水华服 2020-05-08

Simple is beauty.

回复
  • 张宇桐 2020-05-09

Second, I think the words are important. The words should be brief, unambiguous and also imparti

回复
  • 何家勇 2020-05-10

The first step is to identify a valuable research direction.

回复
  • 张玥 2020-05-11

To write a good topic,First,I think we have to know clearly about what we're going to research.
    Then,We have to live up all key concepts.
    Finally,try to summarize the core of your research.

回复
  • 贾慧丽 2020-05-11

The topic must be short and concise and contain all the key information

回复
  • 1839010211卢相泽 2020-05-13

Choose a topic that has academic research significance,and the topic should not be too simple.

回复
  • 刘阳 2020-05-14

Good topics include research objects, variables and research points.

回复

添加回复