广西大学
讲师
广西大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(27)
考试(5)
下载资料(13)

Do you think this course will help you in your future work?

By 罗鸿丹 2020-02-26 338次浏览

教师的答案

• 胡少斐 老师 2020-03-19

Academic English is the genre of English used in the world of research, study, teaching and universities. If you read an article in an academic journal or listen to someone giving a presentation or a talk about an academic subject in an academic environment, Academic English is probably being used. For example,  if you are willing to be a postgraduate or PhD. student in the future, good academic English learning can help you a lot to carry out your professional research and it is rewarded, which might help you to win more opportunities to get a promising and well-paid job.

回复

32 所有答案

• 孙秦 2020-02-27

Yes, this course is so helpful to develop our ability to understand how the foreigners speak  English. 

回复
  • 潘玉清 2020-02-27

Of course, this course enables us to learn how to better read English literature, which is very helpful for future research

回复
  • 蒙莎莎 2020-02-27

Of course, this course lets me learn more academic knowledge.

回复
  • 蒙莎莎 2020-02-27

Of course, this course lets me learn more academic knowledge.

收起
  • 罗方芳 2020-03-01

Of couse.At least it will help me to get the main idea of a report as quick as possiple in my future work.

回复
  • 黄安 2020-03-15

It can lay the foundation for future academic research .

回复
  • 黄安 2020-03-15

Yes, it can lay the foundation for future academic research .

回复
  • 李运雄 2020-03-16

Yes.Maybe in the future, I will work in a foreign-funded enterprise, and the knowledge of this course will play a great role.

回复
  • 胡少斐 老师 2020-03-19

Academic English is the genre of English used in the world of research, study, teaching and universities. If you read an article in an academic journal or listen to someone giving a presentation or a talk about an academic subject in an academic environment, Academic English is probably being used. For example,  if you are willing to be a postgraduate or PhD. student in the future, good academic English learning can help you a lot to carry out your professional research and it is rewarded, which might help you to win more opportunities to get a promising and well-paid job.

回复
  • 米超 2020-03-20

This course will be very helpful for us in the future. For example, doing academic research and researching literature while studying

回复
  • 李锐楠 2020-03-22

If you read an article in an academic journal or listen to someone giving a presentation or a talk about an academic subject in an academic environment, Academic English is probably being used. For example,  if you are willing to be a postgraduate or PhD. 

回复
  • 李雯韵 2020-03-31

This course will litarelly help me in futher learning.

回复
  • 陆光榛 2020-04-27

Who says?

回复
  • 王晓月 2020-04-28

Yes, I think it will be of great help. The knowledge learned in this course during our English lectures, English reports or academic writing will provide us with great help.

回复
  • 陈晓洁 2020-05-04

Of course! I have learned more information about the academic English.

回复
  • 曾子浩 2020-05-12

Yes.Maybe in the future, I will work in a foreign-funded enterprise, and the knowledge of this course will play a great role.

回复
  • 温洋 2020-05-13

Of course, this course lets me learn more academic knowledge.

回复
  • 陈文卿 2020-05-13

At least I have used some skills lenrned from this course already. haha

回复
  • 刘阳 2020-05-14

It can lay the foundation for future academic research .

回复
  • 符晓琳 2020-05-14

Academic English does help me with paper and essay wrting tips,and it taught me a general introduction of Rigorous scholarship.In my opinion, the idea we learn form this course will benefit us for life.

回复
  • 唐顶 2020-05-14

Yes, I think it will be of great help, the course can improve our abality to read artcial.

回复
  • 蒙健柔 2020-05-20

Sure, this course teach us how to write reasearch report.  Good academic English learning can help you to do professional research In the future.

回复
  • 吴园园 2020-05-20

Of course.I think it is necessary.

回复
  • 杨咏鑫 2020-05-20

This course can improve our investigation and research ability, but also improve our English ability and exercise our own ability.

回复
  • Julie 2020-05-20

Yes, this course can be helful for our English learning

回复
  • 李梦瑶 2020-05-20

first, I can a learn a new languagethen it also helps me own a stronger and righter thought. I can think on my own insdead of listening to others and so on. all of that will be helpful to my future work.

回复
  • 谭正龙 2020-05-28

Of course.The course is a way to the success.

回复
  • 2018A72滕子倩 2020-05-28

Yes, it can lay the foundation for future academic research .

回复
  • 沐雨 2020-05-28

Of course, this course can help us to learn more knowledge and improve our ability to write research reports.

回复
  • 唐鸿谦 2020-05-28

Student in the future, good academic English learning can help you a lot to carry out your professional research and it is rewarded, which might help you to win more opportunities to get a promising and well-paid job.

回复

添加答案