广西大学
讲师
广西大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(27)
考试(5)
下载资料(13)

What methods do you recommend to use to attract the audience when making your academic presentation? (Unit4)

By 陈绮梅 老师 2020-02-24 4906次浏览

494 回复

• 黄春丽 2020-02-24

I will introduce myself and my speech in some interesting language at the beginning, and try to use as many pictures and few words as possible in the PPT to keep the audiences awake.

收起
    • 吴培宇 2020-02-28
      How you dress, how you speak, and what you say are all important factors that can affect the quality of a lecture. Of course, rhythm and ceremony are very important, and it would be great if you could leave a good impression at the beginning and end, but the middle process should not be too boring and need to enrich the content and methods to win the approval of the audience.
    • 邹能武 2020-05-18
      I began to introduce myself and speech with humorous languages. PPT was composed of pictures and concise words.
    • 梁华斐 2020-05-27
      We can start with an interesting story by giving a speech
    • 封南君 2020-05-28
      To attract the audience with an interesting story
    • 张富杰 2020-05-28
      Draw people's interest through some interesting topics.
    • 我也要说
      还有2条回复,点击查看

• 贾梅 2020-02-24

During my academic presentation, I would use humorous metaphors and leave little time for interaction with the audience. And the most important one is making presentation confidently and passionately.

回复
  • 王洪基 2020-02-25

It's best to have an interesting opening for academic presentations to interest the audience.

回复
  • 廖新宇 2020-02-25

I think the combination of my own life experience and the content to be expressed can increase interest and be closer to our life

回复
  • 李申阳 2020-02-25

1.The topic should not  be too big.

2.Resources and methods  are manageable.

回复
  • 向灿 2020-02-25

It can stimulate the audience's interest by telling stories and examples.Besides, it can make the display more intuitive through charts and data.

回复
  • 谢欣怡 2020-02-25

I think the speaker should strive to be concise, to the point ,to understand, and not to waste the listeners' time.

回复
  • 罗鸿丹 2020-02-26

I suggest that your PPT should be very clear, and at the same time, it should be illustrated, and the key words should be highlighted. You want to highlight the key points of each page of PPT, the more concise the better, some important charts must be put on, also easy to explain when the report, if there are references to other people's literature, must indicate the source.

收起
    • 马宇 老师 2020-03-03
      Highlighting the key words is a very important tip in using visual aids when we are delivering a presentation.
    • 罗健钟 2020-05-28
      i agree with teacher's words,key word mean tips and abilitis,we need to show them to interviewer.
  • 王郡旖 2020-02-26

1.show some pictures

2.tell an interesting story

3.give some questions to let audiences think

4.give a video to watch

收起
    • 李冰 老师 2020-02-26
      Good points. What you recommend is really helpful to attract the audience's attention. But pay attention to the content to choose, which should be relevant to the topic. And we'd better introduce the topic directly at the beginning, if video is used , try to make it short and briefly lead to the topic.
    • 符晓琳 2020-05-18
      Thank you for your good idea,it will help me a lot!!
    • 公淑宁 2020-05-22
      Thank you!
    • 董思萌 2020-05-27
      you are right
    • 黄照永 2020-05-28
      回复 1514557055Thank you!
  • 韦智益 2020-02-26

Take self published paper as the line / report ppt must be refined / repeated training control time / adjust on-the-spot status

回复
  • 陶话 2020-02-26

When making academic reports, I will use humorous language to say that in the process of speech, I will ask questions and interact with the audience

回复
  • 向琦文 2020-02-26

Firstly,to start with some interesting facts and lead the adiance to think of them.Then, you can bring out your own topic and articla in this way.

收起
  • 肖娅 2020-02-26

Try to design some questions .

Making language more humorous

回复
  • 岑艳 2020-02-26

I think the language style is very important, depends on the target audience is who chooses to attract their language style, and then more practice to explain

回复
  • 汤钧雷 2020-02-26

Add some interesting pictures with attractive ppt backgrounds,give a speech more lively。

回复
  • 风正 2020-02-26

i think we should  establish better rapport and credibility if you are being yourself, and your audience will listen more if they can see you as genuine, even if it means being a little less technically perfect.

回复
  • 谭爽 2020-02-26

First of all, we need to choose a good topic. When giving a speech, we need to consider the audience we are addressing. We must catch their interest and make the atmosphere of the speech lively.First of all, we need to choose a good topic. When giving a speech, we need to consider the audience we are addressing. We must catch their interest and make the atmosphere of the speech lively.

收起
    • 焦明灿 2020-05-30
      I think the language style is very important, depends on the target audience is who chooses to attract their language style, and then more practice to explain
  • 谢娟 2020-02-26

1:pay attention to your body movements

2:smile 

3:put forwanrd some questions to draw attention

4:make you content more attractive 

use some funny pictures 

insert audio

回复
  • 黄沁芸 2020-02-26
    1. Use some body language.
    2. The words in your ppt should be clear and it's a good idea to put some both relevant and interesting pictures.
    3. Ask audiences some easy questions to make them have a sense of participation.
    回复
  • 吴俊谕 2020-02-26

Understand the interest and knowledge of the audience and focus on certain aspects of the report

回复
  • 邓负笈 2020-02-26

With some handy tools,it's fine to present your report, probably catching the audience's eyes.It's sure that you will not be so nervous and get yourself much more clear.

回复
  • 粟梓耕 2020-02-27

I will make my presentation more interesting. In particular, I will insert some jokes in my presentation.

回复
  • 肖洋 2020-02-27

1. Talk about questions related to the audience.

2. Interact with the audience with appropriate questions.

3. A surprise in the speech.

4. Use humorous metaphors.

回复
  • 唐源政 2020-02-27

I will make my best to use some interesting menus

回复
  • 汪林忠 2020-02-27

I suggest using research-related videos or animations to engage the audience

回复
  • 杨泽源 2020-02-27

1.Go straight to the subject of attraction itself

2.Reminders of interesting content

3. Ask real short questions

4. Shared experiences

5.Create suspense

回复
  • 刘思思 2020-02-27

At the begining,we can use famous sayings or common sayings to introduce our theme.

回复
  • 刘思思 2020-02-27

The most important thing is  choosing the interesting topic which can attract everyone attention.

回复
  • 林思韵 2020-02-27

I would make the language more active. Of course, the most useful method is to choose a interesting topic. 

回复
  • 王阳 2020-02-27

The most important thing is that choosing the interesting topic which can attract everyone attention

回复

添加回复