广西大学
讲师
广西大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(27)
考试(5)
下载资料(13)

Which section in Unit1 that you think most helpful to you? Why?

By 陈绮梅 老师 2020-02-17 2008次浏览

184 回复

• 冉扬 2020-02-18

I have no idea about this. The teacher did a great job. But I'm so weak that I understand little. And I didn't get any questions right on the first test. I'm sorry, I don't deserve to listen to teachers.

收起
    • 杨德龙 2020-02-21
      Hey,guy.I'm very delighted to see you have already done a good job!When you are using English,You have already made great progress.Just try and enjoy English learning.Ah,I didn't see anybody can persist in the boring things unless they are keen on them.So,why not abandon your distress existing in the past ,only embrace tomorrow and keep your interest in English.So we go!
    • 邹能武 2020-05-28
      I think the most helpful thing is how to choose the topic and analyse the research
    • 申冲冲 2020-05-29
      the most helpful part in Unit1 for me must be the sections of introducing how to combine the essential elements of writing an acdemic essay all together and how to do these jobs with more efficiency.
  • 谢嘉莉 2020-02-18

I think the section of choosing a topic is the most useful for me, because the selected theme is the core and soul of a paper, and only when a good theme is selected can a paper have its value and significance

回复
  • 吴洪帅 2020-02-20

I think the most helpful thing is how to choose the topic and analyse the research. I can think about how to make  a good survey.

回复
  • 黄昕洋 2020-02-20

I think the most helpful thing is  how to avoid plagiarism. Because of that , I know  how to write references and examples.

回复
  • 林思韵 2020-02-20

How to choose the topic is helpful for me. I think the most important part is the choice of the topic, it is the critical area in the article.

回复
  • 黄荣弟 2020-02-21

I think all of the unit1 is helpful for me ,although I have been study it befor, while makes me more firmly my study method.

回复
  • 王博雅 2020-02-21

"Building academic reading skills" is the most helpful for me, because every time I read articles, especially the academic reports, I always feel tired to read the whole article again and again in order to know its key information.

回复
  • 任新宇 2020-02-21

I think the most helpful knowledge is how to choose a suitable topic and analyse the research. From Unit1 I can think better about how to make  a good survey in the future.

回复
  • 汤子怡 2020-02-21

I think the most helpful section to me is how to build academic reading skills,because this section helps me understand the topic faster and better.

回复
  • 柳晓颖 2020-02-21

I think how to choose the topic is most helpful to me.Because topic is the most important part in any article.

回复
  • 陆澜溢 2020-02-21

I think the most helpful section to me is how to avoid plagiarism, because if we plagiarize, all of our previous efforts will be in vain

回复
  • 毛惠 2020-02-21

I think how to choose a topic is important,because around a certain  topic you can find a lot of useful ideas . 

回复
  • Edline 2020-02-21

Every unit!!Each unit have a great influence on me!I can't love then more!!!

回复
  • 王婉华 2020-02-21

I think the section on how to choose the topic is most helpful to me. Because it teaches me how to choose a topic, it is especially important for how to write an article.

回复
  • 李宗恒 2020-02-21

I think how to choose a suitable topic and analyse the research is important,because around a certain  topic you can analyse your statements more clearly.

回复
  • 雷江晨 2020-02-21

The section named Critical Reading.There are two main reasons.On the one hand,critical reading inloves critical thinking,thus,we can make a chance to learn a book or an article in different aspects,on the other hand,critical reading indicates us to ditinguish good thing and  the bad one.In a word,critical reading plays an essential role in learning.Thanks

回复
  • 钟涛莲 2020-02-21

I think the most helpful setion to me is how to choose a proper topic for our research report,because the writing of the research report is foucused on the topic.

回复
  • 宇宙超级大帅比 2020-02-21

I think the most helpful part is how to choose a topic .

回复
  • 杜婧 2020-02-21

I think how to choose a topic is helpful to me. This is always the most difficult part for me.

回复
  • 谢枚珍 2020-02-21

How to come up with a professional title is the most helpful part of me.

回复
  • 蕭蕭 2020-02-21

It helped me to understand the Four Basic Skills:

scanning and skimming  identifying topic sentences guessing word meaning using the text organization

回复
  • 水豚肉肉仔 2020-02-21

I think the most helpful thing for me is how to choose a good title, without doubt, the title is the basis of the articleI think the most helpful thing for me is how to choose a good title, without doubt, the title is the basis of the article.

回复
  • 蕭蕭 2020-02-21

There are many ways of questionnaire survey, such as the traditional telephone interview survey, computer aided telephone interview survey, door to door survey and interception survey, and the existence of a variety of questionnaire survey, which also shows the importance of questionnaire survey in the market research of enterprises

回复
  • Whisper 2020-02-21

how to choose a suitable topic and analyse the research.

回复
  • 黄金海 2020-02-21

I have leant that 4 guidelines for choosing a topic,that is interesting,important,and manageable.

回复
  • kuhaku 2020-02-21

I think most helpful section is the section about how to choose a topic of your reasearch.

回复
  • 邓理龙 2020-02-21

As for me, I'm most impressed by the section how to choose a topic, from which I get into the door of learning academic writing and grasp the basic rules of selecting a topic.

回复
  • 王薇 2020-02-21

After listening to all the course of unite 1 ,it seems to me that the topic selection of 1.1 is very useful for me ,because only a good topic can be selected to write a good article.

回复
  • 黄沁芸 2020-02-21

Finding Relevant and Reliable Information. Those suggestions can help me find the message I need more efficently.

回复
  • 擒九域 2020-02-21

In my opinion, the most helpful part in Unit1 for me must be the sections of introducing how to combine the essential elements of writing an acdemic essay all together and how to do these jobs with more efficiency.

回复

添加回复