讲师
四川外国语大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(28)
考试(25)
文档(3)
讨论(3)

Deep Reflections on the "I Ching" from "Selected Readings of Chinese Cultural Classics"

By 4班彭珍 2天前 6次浏览

The "I Ching" section within "Selected Readings of Chinese Cultural Classics" is a profound dive into the nature of change, guided by the concept of Yin and Yang - the interdependent yet opposing forces in the cosmos. Each of the 64 hexagrams represents a unique facet of the universe's dynamics, offering insights into nature, society, and personal circumstances.

The Qian hexagram, symbolizing heaven and strength, and the Kun hexagram, embodying earth and gentleness, exemplify the text's depth. These symbols don't just depict natural phenomena but also delve into human emotions, morals, and wisdom, guiding personal decision-making and self-enhancement.

The "I Ching" teaches us to embrace change as an opportunity for growth and resilience. This is particularly pertinent in our rapidly evolving world, where maintaining inner peace and harmony amidst complexity is crucial. The text encourages adaptability, resilience, and wisdom in facing life's challenges.

Reading the "I Ching" has offered me a deeper understanding of change and balance, and the wisdom to see opportunities in challenges. It's not just an ancient text; it's a living guide that continues to inspire and enlighten, a compass through life's complexities. As I close the book, I'm reminded that the classics are not mere records of the past but enduring guides for the future.

0 回复

• 还没有回复,赶快添加一个吧!

添加回复