南京师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(33)
作业(8)
考试(1)

Share Your Favorite

By 黄凌 老师 2020-04-16 1148次浏览

For more than 100 years, movies have added spice to people's life. You must have enjoyed lots of movies in different languages. What is your favorite English one? Come on guys!Share it with your peerscool

32 回复

• 文远 2020-04-16

I have many favorite movies .It's hard to say which one I like best.If I have to choose one ,I would choose Chaplin's "The Great Dictator".I think this film is the milestone in the history of film ,and it sets an example for the later generations.

收起
    • 黄凌 老师 2020-04-18
      This is Charlie Chaplin's first true sound film. We do have to remember this great work of satire.
  • 橙子味的少女 2020-04-17

I have a lot of favorite movies. It's hard to say which one I like best. If I have to choose one, I will choose crazy animal city because I always like the animation of Disney series. From the classic fairy tale movies to the fantasy animated movies, I am fascinated. In the adult world, I always think animation is childish and childish, but Disney has made different animations. She can make children like it or adults like it. It will treat you as a pure child. Children can see fun from animation, and adults can see Philosophy from animation. Crazy animal city is not a surprise story. When you see half of it, you can probably guess the end. But the animation is well made, the characters are distinctive, and very cute, super healing animation.

收起
    • 黄凌 老师 2020-04-19
      I love your comments on what both children and adults have found in Disney's animation. I think this is the secret to the everlasting charm of Disney's animation.
    • 2021 2020-04-30
      Zootopia
    • 黄凌 老师 2020-06-15
      回复 13098317509: Yeah, that's the exact English name of the animation.
  • 一只芋饺 2020-04-18

I really like the film "Flipped". It is a film which I like enjoying during each summer holiday.

收起
    • 黄凌 老师 2020-04-18
      I love it too! I have also read the book. Do you want to read it in English this summer?
    • 2021 2020-04-30
      So do I. I have watched it for several times and I've bought the book!
  • 12180237祝雨欣 2020-04-19

I'm a movie lover. I used to see a lot of movies in high scores.  Once I was at leisure, I would see movies, especially Hollywood movies. When it comes to my favourite movies, it is hard to say because I really like various movies. But I can well remrember that a fantastic movie which is called the "Green Book". I saw the movie in cinema with my best friend last year and it impressed me a lot. It happens that the movie told a story about friends, lonely people as well as prejudice, which has continuing resonance. It was a thought-provoking and interesting movie , I like it very much.

收起
  • 2021 2020-04-30

I love Shawshank Redemption best because the scenes and the plot are fascinating and the movie is meaningful.

收起
    • 黄凌 老师 2020-06-15
      An amazing movie! The story behind bars could be so poetic! I bet many viewers have enjoyed it more than once and every viewing is full of emotions.
  • 随便 2020-05-02

As for me ,I love “oceanseight".Which is a movie about how eight women co-operated to stolen the jewels from the exhibition and punish the man who cheat their emotion.  In the movie Anne Hathaway play the role as an famous actress.She is very impressive in the movie.Maybe that's the main reason why I thought  the "oceanseight"  is one of my favorite.

回复
  • Candace 2020-05-05

I like the movie "Capharnaüm"

The film follows the tragic life of a 12-year-old Lebanese boy, Zain, who sues his parents for giving birth to him but failing to raise him properly.

The production time of how to make a home was more than five years, and the first three years were three years of actual investigation. During this period, the script was gradually formed, and the actors who lived in the background of the film were used to truly restore the status quo of the Lebanese bottom society.

In the film, Zain's parents are too poor to afford to raise their children and use cruel methods to maintain their lives like marrying their daughter to someone else in adolescence, no matter what kind of person they are.It's really cruel, it seems to me that if you don't have the ability to raise a child then please don't bring it into the world, if you decide to let it be born then please treat it well because every child deserves to be loved.

回复
  • 李润恒 2020-05-05

I like the movie named Joker. In that movie, Arthur's change is due to the discrimination of society at the bottom and the lack of understanding of aliens. When many negative emotions pile up together, it will cause an explosion of emotions, so the joker is born and he killed many people.

People always pursuing uniqueness, but when there is a truly unique person around them, they exclude him instead of trying to understand.

I learnt that we should be kind to others, you never know if the damage you caused him will be the last straw that crushed the camel.

收起
    • 黄凌 老师 2020-06-15
      A special story which provides mich food for thoughts. I love your comments.
  • 陈文丽 2020-05-06

My favorite movie is Love Actually which I watch every Christmas. It is so touching that I cry every time. I can't wait to watch it again!

回复
  • Lucas 2020-05-06

I like the movie Green Book.

The whole movie is a road movie that takes the audience on a fantastic journey.Not only is it both funny and touching,but it also tells the story well,fills in the details just right,and makes the characters belivable.It could be said that it is an all-round standard work.

回复
  • 郑哲韬 2020-05-06

I like many English movies,but if I had to recommend one of my favourite ,I think it must be Saving Private Ryan. This American movie combines the cruelty of World War II with the kindness of human nature, which makes me feel a great shock.

回复
  • 马兰 2020-05-11

My favorite one is Becoming Jane. And the leading lady, my favorite actress, is Anne Hathaway. I can see a idealism and brave girl becoming a mature woman from the movie. She teach me to persue the freedom, my own dream and keep myself.

回复
  • 刘懵懵 2020-05-11

It is hard to choose one favortie move, but there is the most impressive one-Me Before You. It has a uncommon happy ending,but it is a case one to think deeply about.

收起
  • 许一琳 2020-05-14

One day starring Anne Hathaway is my favorite movie. It is a romantic art-house romance about two young people who have been in love for more than ten years. It ends with the death of the heroine.The most famous sentence is:I love you so much,I just don’t like you anymore 

回复
  • 深蓝 2020-05-20

Capernaum is a drama produced by Lebanon, France and the United States. It is directed by Nadine rabaki, a Lebanese director, and co starred by Zane al rafiya and jordanus hifero. The film was released in mainland China on April 29, 2019.The film tells the tragic life experience of a 12-year-old Lebanese boy, zain, who accuses his parents because they gave birth to him but failed to properly raise him 

回复
  • 王几王几 2020-06-01

My favourite English movie is The Shawshank Redemption. Its theme is so profound and enlightening that I was really touched after watching it. Andy's pursuit of freedom and justice always encourages me to move on in my real life. Just as the lines in the film indicate——"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies", we should always hold the good will of hope firmly.

回复
  • 苏泓睿 2020-06-02

People always pursuing uniqueness, but when there is a truly unique person around them, they exclude him instead of trying to understand.

回复
  • HonmaMeiko 2020-06-03

My favourite English movie is 《the shining》.There are not many scenes of real bloody violence in 《the shining》, but it is frightening to watch. The real horror lies in the psychology. Although the whole movie has a bright tone, the atmosphere of sombre terror seeps out from time to time when we see the whole hotel, no matter the whole or the part, the hall, the corridor and the maze. In addition, the penetrating music and gripping rhythm add a lot of color to the film.

回复
  • 管薇 2020-06-05

Maybe LIfe of Pi?

(I am one of Ang Lee's followers and I love the image of TIGER so much!)

Watching this film is also a typical progress of encoding and decoding. Human's wild nature and social nature, desire and abstinence, and lots of kind of definition with religious meaning and humanity meaning is buried in the fancinating story told by Pi and Ang Lee.

Moreover, in the series of movies recommended by teachers, I like THE QUEEN most.

Actually this kind of biography film should have been difficult to be attractive, but Helen Mirren's acting skill has her magic! I was immersed in the queen's subtle mood and seems to understand her dignity, reason and restraint.

回复
  • Johnnnn 2020-06-05

My favourite English movie is "The Shawshank Redemption". It remind us how important the hope is for our life.

收起
    • 黄凌 老师 2020-06-15
      Yes, it's a movie that encourages us not to give up hope even in the most desperate situation!
  • LeeQG 2020-06-06

he Dead Poets Society

回复

添加回复