南京师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(33)
作业(8)
考试(1)

Some thoughts about this movie

By Jane1173103089 2020-03-30 318次浏览

Snow White ignores the queen's poisoned apple and passes away. At that moment, the prince passes by and saves the sleeping princess.
    The beautiful princess olinda is drawn into the dragon's belly to eat, the warrior saint who has just come to town. George comes forward to kill the dragon and rescue the princess.
    In the legend, the hero forever handsome tall, forever much gold grace, forever gentle deep feeling.But beauty and the beast gives us a different kind of dream. The beauty is trapped in the castle in order to save her father. There is a garrulous candlestick, a stuffy alarm clock, a chubby Mrs. Teapot... Then there's the grumpy, more bad-looking beast owner. In this castle, only the little beauties who had just arrived could defy their masters. She shouted to the master: "no", "I don't want", "you should change your bad temper!" "I can't take it anymore, I'm leaving here"...
    At any rate they fell in love, and the beast with his amazing book collection was more attractive to the beauty of the book than the hunter with his watch, and the beast was really defeated by this stubborn girl who was neither mean nor pushy to herself. The beast learned to please small animals and to drink soup with a spoon.
    At the end of the story, beauty cries to the beast: please don't leave me, I love you.
    Then, in the mist of tears, the beast, surrounded by the stars of goodness, rose into the air, the ugly appearance faded, the heavy curse faded, leaving a handsome young prince.
    Perhaps it is not necessarily a princess that is saved, but a prince, beauty or beast.
As the poor poem says:

his hello was the end of her ending,
his forever was as simple as her smile,
he said she was what was missing,
she said instantly she knew,
she was a question to be answered,
and his answer was "i do"

Everyone is cursed and then waits for a "I love you" to break the spell.

0 回复

• 还没有回复,赶快添加一个吧!

添加回复