南京师范大学
讲师
南京师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(33)
作业(8)
考试(1)

I think "Welton way" is the same as high school teaching methods and "Keating way" is fit for university. How do you think?

By 吕爽 2020-02-14 349次浏览

6 所有答案

• Daisy白婧CNU 2020-02-17

I agree with you.Because high school has college entrance examination, which is the most important exam in our life, we need to spend more energy on learning and be filled with classes every day. When we become college students, we are more free, and our thoughts are more mature than high school. What's more, we have grown up at the university stage, with the ability of independent judgment and thinking.

回复
  • 范亚萍 2020-02-19

I think so too.

回复
  • Candace 2020-02-23

High school education belongs to the exam-oriented education, teachers and students  try thier best to get a higher score to enter a good school.They study what is written within the prescribed scope,less creative. few people spend a lot of time to learn their real interest subjects, but we have more time and energy in the university to learn their favorite subjects, study a subject that interests the teaching mode is active, we added more complex emotion and purpose, perhaps to the in the mind of the faith, to a person, for the sake of his career, emotional tendency and so on, in this environment we are diverse learning rather than single.

回复
  • 杨镕嘉 2020-02-26

I agree about that,high-school education form based on exam-oriented education is obviously ture 

回复
  • 日新自强知行合一 2020-03-01

Maybe in China.We also can use "Keating Way"in high school as an auxiliary.

回复
  • ZEZ 2020-03-18

It is ture in China,in my opinion.And it is important that we always konw what we want to be.

回复

添加答案