讲师

课程特色

视频(89)
作业(24)
讨论(8)
考试(9)

Unit 3话题讨论

By 赵薇 2020-03-30 986次浏览

In order to develop your communication skills, what can you do to become a good listener?

105 回复

• 刘恺森 2020-03-30

I think being a good listener requires the following

1. Have eye contact when talking face to face

2.We nod our heads from time to time to show that we are listening carefully.

3. Smile when talking

回复
  • 马辉 2020-03-30

Listen with sincerity. Look at the speaker. Don't use too much body language when you speak to avoid misunderstandings. Respond appropriately to other people's problems.

收起
    • 孙争艳 2020-04-01
      Sometimes, body language is also helpful for expressing your ideas. But you're right, not too much.
  • 任淑宁 2020-03-30

One, I would look at him when I was talking to him. Secondly, I will give him some words of encouragement when he speaks, let him calm down and finish quietly. Finally, I will make my proposal

回复
  • 张凯迪 2020-03-30

1.Be good at using empathy to understand their ideas and positions from the perspective of speakers.

2. People  should concentrate and get rid of unnecessary interference.

3.When necessary, I will use his own words to say what the other party expresses.

收起
  • 程通 2020-03-30

Be sure to look at the eye, eye contact is necessary, and also do not interject

回复
  • 张新鹏 2020-03-30

The first thing is to be patient, to remain positive, do not wantonly interrupt others, to know how to read

收起
  • 燕宇萱 2020-03-30

Listen to others carefully and patiently.

Think from his point of view and understand what he is saying.

回复
  • 郑翘楚 2020-03-30

Communicate face to face, write down key words and smile at all times.

收起
  • 李慧敏 2020-03-30

1.Give advice when necessary.

2.Look people in the eye when I listen to them.

3.Don't give away other people's privacy.

回复
  • 齐喆 2020-03-30

I think to become a good listener ,l should keep being silent and looking at the person's eyes .Besides,l will speak my opinion about his opinion seriously 

回复
  • 刘春鹏 2020-03-30

To be a good listener, first of all you have to learn to look at each other to hear each other's opinions and ideas, and by comparing with the idea of your own mind, clear to each other and their similarities and differences, on the other side before finish their opinions don't interrupt, pay attention to the other side of the expression, to choose the appropriate language to communicate, it often can for better communication. 

回复
  • 窦文涛 2020-03-30

Don't interrupt each other easily.

Give answer after thinking.

收起
  • 张祎喆 2020-03-30

I will do my best to learn how to konw the heart of people.Then I will make friends in heart

回复
  • 张思琪 2020-03-30

Firstly, I will be quiet untill she stop speaking.To know about all conditions as possible. Then I will figure out what she feel bad for. Lastly,help her lose bad mood .

回复
  • 车致远 2020-03-30

Look at the speaker. Don't use too much body language when you speak to avoid misunderstandings. Respond appropriately to other people's problems.

回复
  • hw 2020-03-30

I think be  an attentive listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves. To be interesting, be interested! Ask questions that other people will enjoy answering. Encourage hem to talk about themselves and what they have done.

回复
  • 樊琦 2020-03-30

1.I'll listen to him carefully.

2.Prompt questions.

3.Don't interrupt him at random

回复
  • 胡慧迪 2020-03-30

Put yourself in the other person's shoes, be understanding, and make eye contact

回复
  • 卢彤 2020-03-30

Learn to listen when talking to others.To learn to wait, to listen to their words after thinking, and then continue to answer,and encourage them with positive words.Don't laugh at others.In the opinion of the time to speak a little warm, more acceptable to others.

回复
  • 张玙璠 2020-03-30

1.Listen with an objective attitude. 

2.Don't interrupt. 

3. Respond appropriately

回复
  • 王新媛 2020-03-30

Listen attentively when listening. And occasionally make some movement, or make some sound, to prove that you are listening. After listening, you can give some pertinent suggestions, but don't be aggressive. 

回复
  • 刘丽娟 2020-03-30

Learn to listen instead of just talking about yourself.Learn to wait for others else to tell you what they think.Listen with appropriate response and expression.

回复
  • 吕坦 2020-03-30

become friend

收起
  • 赵晨雨 2020-03-30

The Good Listener knows that one of the best ways to understand an issue in one's own life is to hear it discussed through the life of someone else – and furthermore, they have the editing skills to make sure they can find themselves in the words of others.

回复
  • 李玉蕊 2020-03-30

First, I think I should pay more attention on what he is saying.Second,I  should give him some encouragement if he is shy.Third ,I shouldn't smile or have and a unpatient expression on my face.Last but not least,make more eyes communication.

回复
  • 郑雪莹 2020-03-30

1.Make more friends and listen more carefully.

2.Learn to except others' feelings and views.

3.To be more patient.

回复
  • 食工邹少薇 2020-03-30

we will have a communication about eyes so that he or she kown i am lisenging 

收起
  • 孙智欣 2020-03-30

look  the  other person in the eye and listen carefully and with interest.

try not to interrupt!if interrupt,but also in order to let the other side  more interesting description.when you interrupt, be respectful and polite

回复
  • 孙智欣 2020-03-30

try not to interrupt!if interrupt,but also in order to let the other side  more interesting description.when you interrupt, be respectful and polite

回复
  • 孙智欣 2020-03-30

回复

添加回复