杭州师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(59)
考试(53)
讨论(20)
图文(11)
下载资料(8)

2.1 Do you really think something that's unexpected,unwanted and uncertain just may be a gift? Voice your opinions and use the skills of agreeing and disagreeing you have learned from the lecture 2.1 when joining the discussion.

By 布阿依夏木 11-03 130次浏览

To most people,gift should be a good thing ,include me.But after learning 2.1,my opinion was changed."Gift" maybe not a really gift .It maybe a disaster,because it`s uncertain.You can't recognize what is it.

3 回复

• 席钰 11-03

I believe that the unknown is a gift from the world to me, and there are many unknown adventures waiting for us in life, which is inevitable. We should learn to accept it, face it positively, accept the good, confront the bad, and make them all gifts from heaven

回复
  • 张婉欣 11-03

I don't think the thing may be a gift.The harm is harm,even if it allows us to grow or gives us some positive changes,the pains are real,we can not ignore.But if we have to face these things,we need a positive mentality,believe that we can overcome them.

回复
  • 姜语轩 11-03

I don't think the thing may be a gift.Not every surprise is the really surprise.It can even be a fright whose pains are so real that we can not ignore.

回复

添加回复