杭州师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(59)
考试(53)
讨论(20)
图文(11)
下载资料(8)

Do you really think something that's unexpected, unwanted and uncertain just may be a gift? Voice your opinions and use the skills of agreeing and disagreeing you have learned from the lecture

By 俞灿峰 10-30 320次浏览

In my opinion,everything can be seen as the gift from the destiny.Although there is something you can't tell it is right or wrong,things still exist there,no matter how you view it.And,something that seems undesirable now, may be able to play a role in the future.

22 回复

• 黄昕恬 10-30

Everyone is destined to travel through valleys and obstacles in their lifetime, taste bitterness and helplessness, and experience setbacks and disappointments.

Pain is a necessary lesson in life. In the long journey of life, suffering is not terrifying, and there is no need to feel sad when facing setbacks. When you walk through the hustle and bustle of the world, and read through the events of the world, you will understand that pain is a necessary process in life!

Difficulties and obstacles are another form of gift from life to you, and potholes are also a test of your will. Therefore, do not complain that life has given you too many hardships, do not complain about the many twists and turns in life, and do not complain about the unfairness that exists in life。

回复
  • 刘金 11-01

Yes, because the unknown is full of mystery, it is us who have curiosity about it and strive for it. For example, your final grade is unknown. If you work hard for it, it's best to receive a perfect answer sheet, which is a gift.

回复
  • 严方旋 11-01

In my opinion,everything that's unexpected, unwanted and uncertain is a gift for me. I think everyone is a blank paper from brith.And everything can draw different colors on the blank paper.Not just the good ones but also the bad ones.they all called "gift "

回复
  • 张涵冰 11-01

In my opinion, anything in life can be a gift, as long as it has a different meaning. Unexpected things can be carefully prepared by others to surprise themselves, unwanted things may find its use after a period of time, and uncertain things will become certain in the future.

回复
  • 罗珞维 11-01

Everything can be a gift.

回复
  • 李京 11-02

As far as I am concerned,suffering some diseaster like cancer,bad weather andcar accident cannot be a gift.Since too much pain accompany during the period.

回复
  • 张乐 11-02

yes,there is a rainbow after wind and rain.So if i will lengthen and make me become more excellent in dilemma.I will think it is a gift for me.So i think everything that's unexpected, unwanted and uncertain is a gift .

回复
  • 郑愉诺 11-02

Yes, I think that's absolutely right.Whether you call something a gift depends on your opinion. If you see it as gift,it can be called a gift.

回复
  • DeerRuby 11-03

I'm afraid that I don't entirely agree with that opinion.Although some of people  in their lives harvest unexpected things from obstacles and setbacks,l assume that difficulties and troubles are still miserable,which indeed perplexes and disturbs a lot of people .Therefore ,from my perspective,it's all depend on personal attitudes.And the  genuine sesame to fulfillment and happiness is your positive mentality towards life .As an old saying goes,"World is what you think it is".If you view trouble as a gift,you will keep positive and active and gradually you may learn a lot from that and even enjoy that .

回复
  • 洪佳禾 11-04

I agree with this opinion.In fact,we come to this world for stories,happy stories make us dancing while unlucky stories make us falling down.they are both great experiences,which will undoubtedly make us a better person.

回复
  • 张芷玮 11-04

I don't think something unexpected, unwanted and uncertain can be considered a gift. Gifts are typically something that brings joy, happiness, or value to the recipient. Unexpected, unwanted, and uncertain events can often cause stress, anxiety, or disappointment. Therefore, I disagree with the idea that such events can be considered gifts.

回复
  • 金熠萱 11-05

In my opinion,something that's unexpected,unwanted and uncertain may indeed be a gift.As the saying goes,"Every coin has two sides."Although we may find these situations overwhelming or difficult to cope with,such experiences often lead us to grow and develop our abilities.

回复
  • 庞婷香 11-05

I completely agree with this viewpoint. In my opinion, the definition of a gift is very broad, and those unexpected , unwanted and uncertain are considered gifts.

回复
  • 陈安琪 11-05

I think whatever it is, it's a gift for me.That which cannot defeat me will make me stronger!And my strength is a gift from heaven.Even though they may not be a good thing, they make me fearless

回复
  • 赵诚 11-05

In my point of view,life is just like a roller coaster,we may face enormous ups and downs.I really agree with the view.In my own life,after National College Entrance Examanition,I'm confused with the college preference.By accident,I come here,Hangzhou Normal University.It is a brilliant gift that I'mexceedingly satisfied with.Also,I'm a lucky dog to come to English listening and speaking class.It is a gift from God.

回复
  • 黄清扬 11-05

I agree with that something thats unexpected can be a gift. Maybe its something that can make us stronger though it made us feel tired.It has its own benefit that can lead us a stronger heart.

回复
  • 李钱宇 11-05

Unexpected things often bring people's attention and suspense, but they may also bring unexpected happiness. Although we cannot predict what unexpected things will happen to us, we can take it as a test of faith and an opportunity to flex our resilience. Therefore, I think unexpected, unwanted and uncertain things may be gifts in disguise.

回复
  • 赵南靖 11-05

1.I think some unexpected things may make us very depressed and sad, but they may also surprise us. One thing may be that he has two sides, and we can appreciate his bad and the joy he can bring us at the same time.Unexpected things are not all bad things, maybe it will bring us some new life experiences.So we should not look at everything pessimistically.

回复
  • 徐一楠 11-05

I think it is. Life is not an established track, every choice at the fork in the road is affecting our life, in this way there are many variables will affect our choice. There's a Chinese saying, "Let it take its course." Sometimes accepting the unexpected can make it easier.

回复
  • 张子欣 11-05

I very much agree with this point of view,Because when you encounter this unexpected thing, it also brings you opportunities. This is an opportunity to exercise yourself, but also a special experience, can enrich your life experience, so that you have a deeper understanding of the world.

回复
  • 费嘉磊 11-05

Everyone is destined to travel through valleys and obstacles in their lifetime, taste bitterness and helplessness, and experience setbacks and disappointments.

回复
  • 袁过婷 11-05

Yea.I think something that's unexpected,unwanted and uncertain just may be a gift.Because something like that can inspire internal potential to solve the problem and encourage our own ability to face directly to the dilemma when we meet it next time.It's absolutely a gift, 

回复

添加回复