课程特色

视频(59)
考试(53)
讨论(20)
图文(11)
下载资料(8)

Discussion for Unit 1

By 胡乔立 老师 10-27 2194次浏览

1. How are you getting on with your new roomates or classmates so far in college?

2. Do you have a best friend? What kind of people do you like to have as friends?

260 回复

• 马妍洁 10-27

1. Firstly,I often appreciate and praise my roommates and classmates,then, I strive for more communication and exchange. Avoid communication and communication due to misunderstandings, actively communicate with everyone, and participate in their discussions and activities. Only in this way can we better understand ourselves and others, eliminate misunderstandings between each other, and strengthen mutual understanding and trust.

2.Yes,I have the best roommates and the best classmates.I like people who are kind,lovely,responsible,and lively to be my friends.

收起
    • 胡乔立 老师 10-31
      Very concrete and reasonable opinions!
    • 苏杨杨 11-01

回复 13666685398:sorry teacher,I make a mistake.

• 蓝生剑 01-17

1、I'm getting along well with my new roommates and classmates. We've been able to establish a good rapport and are supporting each other in our academic endeavors. There have been some cultural differences to overcome, but we're learning from each other and making the adjustment process smooth. Overall, I'm enjoying this new chapter in my life and look forward to making more memories with them.

2、Yes, I do have a best friend. We met in college and have been friends for several years now. We share a lot of interests and have a lot in common, which makes our friendship stronger. I like to have friends who are honest, reliable, and understanding. I appreciate people who are there for me no matter what and who can provide a positive influence in my life. My best friend embodies all these qualities and I'm grateful to have her in my life.

• 孙国斌 10-27

1. In a new environment, we have make more friends.To make the friendship longer, I will respect anyone their choices, their habits .I also think sincerity is the best thing in the process of talking. And taking part in activities actively is good at fitting the new place.

2.  The answer is no.In these days, people around me is strange to me. Maybe every one have their own thoughts. However, I think I will do it one day.

收起
    • 胡乔立 老师 10-31
      Hopefuly you’ll settle down in the new enviroment in the coming days, physically and mentally.
  • 陈梦圆 10-27

1 With my roommates,I would like to share my snacks with them.Actually,we always go out for walking and eating to improve our relationships.Daily chatting can promote  understanding each other.

With classmates,we communicate in the class and enjoy the active atmosphere.And we also play some interesting games and throw parties in the class meeting.

2 Yes,I have.My favorite MBTI is ESTP.They are outgoing,unfettered and puffed with ambition.I really like them.

收起
  • 叶波陽 10-27

1.I have always treated everyone with a tolerant attitude. My relationship with my roommates and classmates is always good. Wecommunicate and cooperate together.

2.Yes, I have.I like to make friends who always respect, understand and tolerate each other.

收起
  • 李国豪 10-27

1.I have tried my best to adapt to their regular schedules and we all respect each other.

2.Yes,I have.As for me ,I'd like to make a friend who can understand me and support me.

收起
  • 金诚浩 10-27

1.I would listen to their ideas when we need to tackle something together.Of course, when I do something that may influences others , I will ask for their thoughts to choose whether I can do it.

2.Of course , I have.I like to make friends who can keep outgoing and polite.

收起
  • 许多 10-27

1. In fact, all my roommates are my sons. I motivate them with my love. However, I can't recognize all my classmates, and it's also difficult to do that because we have a less time to get together. But I do have a strong opinion to make friends with them.

2. i'm not sure. We work, we read, we play together, but the hearts maybe  were shattered. The best friend, I prefer it just be sincere.

收起
  • 顾易 10-27

1、I have been getting well with my dear classmates and roommates.Feeling delighted to say,I share both joy and anxiety with my roommates.we have cooperated with each other,in this case,we have weather bad situations and many challenges.In the future,we are going to boost mutual understanding and live better of course.

2、Of course I have some.In my point of view,I am dying to make friends who have a nice temper,kind heart and is self-dicipline.Luckily,I have already found some of them,and I am going to look for someone else.

收起
  • 虞智强 10-27

I'm going on well with my classmate and roommate.Especially with my roommates,we often have excellent gaming time at night.
    I have some best friends in high school.I often make friends with people who are kind and honest.

收起
  • 沈敏祺 10-27

1.I have made good friends with all my roomates,and we have done many meaninful things that I may never forget in my life.

2.Of course!My best friend is a handsome boy.I would like to make friends with the honest people.

收起
  • 王佳雯 10-27

1.As beginning,I'm afraid of communicating with my roommates so that I keep silent for a long time.But then someone talk about something and everyone get in which help us get more familiar.

2.yes.The on who brave,hard-working or humourious.

收起
  • 邹文烨 10-27

1.So far ,my roommate and I have been getting along well.We have classes together, exercise together, eat together, and have a great time every day.

2.Yes, I do.I like people who can play with me and understand my various strange ideas.

收起
  • 王姝懿 10-27

1.In fact,all my classmates and roommates are friendly and enthusiastic.We often gather together to discuss about some problems in learning.And we share food and daily necessities when someone needs help.Anyway,I think it's a pleasant experience to chat and study with them.

2.Yes.I like to make friends with enthusiastic and patient girls.When I meet some problems in life,she is always there listening and give me some practical reccommdations.And we can freely exchange our ideas and thoughts.Also,we have  common topics to communicate and discuss.

收起
  • 张福彬 10-27

1.We help each other,discuss the problem in the study,and do sports together.

2.No,I did not.But I have lots of friends so far.I like to have some friends who have some similiar hobby to me.

收起
  • 褚紫丹 10-27

1.I often share some interesting news and stories with them as well as listen to their ideas carefully and give them comforts when they are upset.

2.yas,I do.I'd like to make friends with people who are outgoing and empathetic as well as always take my thoughts seriously.

回复
  • 潘芯雨 10-27

1.Due to my introverted personality,I haven't met a friend that get on intimately with me.The roommates and classmates both are friendly and nice,just maybe I need some time to adjust myself to the college life.I hope I can express myself more generously  and bravely so that I will meet more precious friendship in the following life here in Hang Zhou Normal University.                                                                                                        2. Yes, I do.It's lucky for me to have a precious friendship continuing nine years and although we are now in different universities,we still keep in touch with each other.I am both proud and moved to have this positive and long company with "big potato"(her nickname) .As far as I am concerned,actually when we recall back the first time we met our present best friend,maybe she or he isn't the kind of people you are really interested in,but the fact is that your relationship got closer and closer through long-term understanding and  getting on with. Thus,I think I'm willing to make fiends with different kinds of people and receive unique friendship.

回复
  • 徐晓波 10-27

1.During those days in university without any familiar friends,getting on well with new mates is tough.However,I tried my best to get involved in them these days.We went out and had meals together,resolved problems any others had,and chatted.We all got valued and unforgettable memories.

2.I don't have a best friend,because in my opinion,every one of friends I have is precious,it can't say who is my best friend.I'd like to make friends with those who are honest and patient.I think these two characters are the most significant.

回复
  • 杨璐祯 10-27

Living in a new environment, there are expectations for the future,and I yearn to get along well with roommates. However,sometimes  there  also are some contradictions and conflicts occasionally

I have a very good friend and we have a lot of common topics. We go to the class togerher and also leave the class together. After class,we can grab seats for each other and understand each other easily

收起
  • 王彦苹 10-27

1、I get along very well with my new classmates and roommates. My roommates are very considerate of others' feelings and are very friendly and helpful. We have many common topics. My new classmate is very talkative, and we get along very happily and comfortably.

2、Yes, I do. My best friend is very caring and helpful, often caring and helping me when I am in trouble, clearing my restlessness and nervousness. I like to be friends with people who consider others' feelings, do not go their own way, and have a sense of responsibility.

回复
  • 张悦 10-27

1,To me,I prefer to listen firstly and patiently,making me know ours similar hobbies.Then,I am dare to talk with her so that we can be like-minded friends.

2,Yes,my best friend is a beauty and lovely girl.She is outgoing and positive.When I walk with her,I feel that we can make it no matter what happens.

收起
  • 马星宇 10-27

1.In fact ,I am not able to match all the name with all the appearance of my classmates,But I try to ask the name who I dont know.I am sure most of my classmates are distinctive and friendly.We grow up in diffirent background,have all kinds of habits,but I'll spare no effort to integeating into the collective.

2.Maybe  a person who has emotional stability  and  creativity  is my choice.

收起
    • 徐焱 老师 11-07
      it's good for you to try to see the shining points of your classmates and get along with them.
  • 吴佳乐 10-27

1.I've already gotten along well with my roommates.At first,I always do the things by myself and communicate with them in a polite way.As time flies by,we shared each other with our hobby and experience ,then our connection gets closer and closer.Ehr.....I haven't figured out a proper way to get along well with my classmates,because we haven't had enough to get to know each other.

2.Yes,I do.The people I like to have as friends must be honesty,friendly,humorous and hardworking.

回复
  • 宦一鹏 10-27

1.To begin with, I often chat with my roomates and classmates about our hobbies and experiences. Besides, wandering around school together is what we often do after meals.When we meet troubles, we will disscuss and solve it together.

2.Yes. I like people who are helpful and honest,with the same hobbies that I have.

回复
  • 冯启民 10-27

Firstly,I would help my rommates to do something necessary and give their hands when they are in trouble.And then i would find something that we appreciate,such as common hobbies ,electronic games and so on.

Yes ,i have.Iwant to make friends who are friendly and genuine

回复
  • 肖炜炜 10-27

1.My roommates are very friendly and lovely, and we get along very well. There may be some differences in some lifestyle habits, but we actively communicate and solve these small conflicts in a very harmonious manner. We have many common topics, and we talk about everything. In addition, everyone is very humorous, which adds countless colors to my college life and is filled with laughter and laughter. I am very happy to meet them.

2.I have my best friend. I like to make friends with outgoing people because they bring bright sunshine to my life like a shining sun, making me feel warm. Humor is also one of the most attractive characteristics of a person, and I hope that smiles can always stay on our faces.

回复
  • 胡曹宁 10-27

1.Till now,I'm getting along well with my roommates,we usually chat over night.But I'm not really familiar with my classmates yet.

2.For me,not yet.A person who is optimistic and shares the common interests with me may attracts me a lot.

回复
  • 张雨馨 10-27

1. It is wonderful that my roommate is not suitable for me to come from the same class. Our class time is different, which bothers me a little, but we get along very well.

2.Maybe I have? I like to tale with someone has the same interests and a variety of topics tto share.

回复
  • 邱莉晶 10-27

1.I have gotten along well with my roommates since our first meeting.We are both friendly and sincere to each other.However,I am not familiar with my classmates as we only meet in class time.

2.Yes,I have.I like the person who is lovely and interesting.The most important,I hope she is a kind and understsanding girl.   

回复
  • 马佳斌 10-27

1.For classmates,I equip with a sense of humor and just be easy-going so that they consider I am a stark friendly person that  easily to communicate.And if there are any problem I can help,I will give them hands.For classmates,there are few times to encounter with them except on-class.I just look for wheather we have the same habit or topic to get along with them.The most vital factor is being outgoing and wearing smiles.

2.um...It is a trouble question for me.I almost have not best friends,I also do not know.It is hard to define best friend.      For my opinion,friends are supposed to give you a hand when necessary ,share the experience they own,and be willing to listening to your complaints or cheers.

回复
  • 周扬 10-27

1.I build a good and soft relationship with my roommates,however,i don't recognize most classmates though they're all friendly.

2.No,it's hard for me to choose a ''best friend'' from my good friends for me.They are all important for me.And i tend to make friends with people who are hard-working and positive.

回复

添加回复