副教授

课程特色

视频(32)
讨论(3)
文档(8)
练习(2)
考试(1)
下载资料(18)

Do Chinese students use APA Style frequently when writing?

By 叶冰颖 2023-05-28 454次浏览

Do Chinese students use APA Style frequently when writing?

19 所有答案

• 黄小佳 2023-05-30

May not,but we can use some tools to help us use APA.

回复
  • 汤辉 2023-05-30

You are right!

回复
  • 崔洁 2023-05-30

Maybe we use APA style when we write English academic articles, or magazines ask us to use APA style.

回复
  • 杨芳婷 2023-05-30

yeah

回复
  • 苏婷婷 2023-05-30

That's true

回复
  • East彭权东 2023-05-30

I don't think so

回复
  • XW 2023-05-31

I agree with you.

回复
  • 张玉珍 2023-06-01

As an academic researcher, it is essential to master the APA format. The APA format is a common academic style used to write research papers, dissertations, journal articles and other academic literature. Learning the APA format can not only make us better complete our homework, but also improve our academic writing level and make our research more professional and standardized.

回复
  • 李新凤 2023-06-04

APA style is not commonly used in Chinese academia as it is mainly a citation and formatting style used in American psychological research. In China, the most commonly used citation style is the Chinese Standard Citation Style, which is based on the Harvard referencing system.
    Furthermore, the academic writing style in China is different from that of APA style, which can include differences in structure, tone, use of language, and citation format. Chinese academic writing often places significant emphasis on theoretical frameworks, while APA focuses more on empirical research. Additionally, the writing style in China can also vary depending on the field of study, with each field having its own conventions and norms.
    Overall, while some Chinese students may be familiar with APA style, it is not commonly used in the Chinese academic context, and students will typically use the Chinese Standard Citation Style or other citation styles that are applicable to their specific field of study.

回复
  • 王莹 2023-06-08

May not,but we can use some tools to help us use APA.

回复
  • 胡佩蓥 2023-06-08

Chinese students often use APA Style when writing academic papers, especially in fields such as psychology, education, and social sciences. Many universities in China require students to use APA Style for their academic writing assignments, and students are often taught how to use this style as part of their coursework. Additionally, many Chinese academic journals also require authors to use APA Style when submitting articles for publication. However, it is important to note that different universities and instructors may have their own specific requirements for formatting and citation styles, so it is always best to check with your instructor or institution to ensure that you are following the appropriate guidelines.

回复
  • 沈中奇 2023-06-08

In China, the APA style is widely used, especially in disciplines that require writing academic papers or research reports, such as psychology, education, sociology, etc. In addition, as domestic colleges and universities are increasingly demanding academic writing standards, APA style has gradually become a common format for Chinese students to write.

回复
  • 周昕阳 2023-06-08

I don'tn agree with you. I think Chinese student use APA sparsely. But we can learn how to use.

回复
  • 刘志鑫 2023-06-08

I don'tn agree with you. I think Chinese student use APA sparsely. But we can learn how to use

回复
  • 刘志鑫 2023-06-08

As an academic researcher, it is essential to master the APA format. The APA format is a common academic style used to write research papers, dissertations, journal articles and other academic literature. Learning the APA format can not only make us better complete our homework, but also improve our academic writing level and make our research more professional and standardized.

回复
  • 朱祉翡 2023-06-17

I don't think so

回复
  • 顾沄澜 2023-06-25

I think so

回复
  • 黎佳谣 2023-06-25

回复
  • 王敏 2023-06-26

I agree with you .

回复

添加答案