视频(32)
讨论(3)
文档(8)
练习(2)
考试(1)
下载资料(18)

meal

By 顺风逆风 2023-05-24 265次浏览

Writing a paper is difficult, so I would like to ask if there is a good way to improve writing

4 回复

• 汤辉 2023-05-30

You are an outstanding student.

回复
  • 苏婷婷 2023-05-30

In my opinion, writing can be improved from the following aspects: read more, accumulate more, practice more

回复
  • 李新凤 2023-06-04

Writing can certainly be a daunting task, but there are several strategies you can use to improve your writing skills. Here are a few of our top suggestions:

Read extensively: Good writing is often the result of good reading. By exposing yourself to a wide range of high-quality writing, you can absorb new vocabulary, writing styles, and ideas. This will help you to develop your own unique voice as a writer.
    Practice regularly: Like any skill, writing takes practice to improve. Make time to write a little bit every day, even if it is just a few lines in a journal.
    Plan and outline: Before beginning any writing task, take some time to plan and outline your ideas. This will give you a roadmap for the rest of your writing, making it easier to organize your ideas and stay on topic.
    Get feedback: Sharing your work with others can be a great way to get outside perspective and constructive criticism on your writing. Consider joining a writing group or seeking feedback from a trusted friend.
    Edit and revise: One of the most important steps in improving your writing is editing and revising. Take time to review your own work critically, and consider making changes to improve clarity, organization, and overall effectiveness.

By incorporating these strategies into your writing routine, you can start to develop stronger writing skills and become a more confident and effective writer.

回复
  • 黎佳谣 2023-06-25

in my opinion, writing can be improved from the following aspects: read more, accumulate more, practice more

回复

添加回复