视频(32)
讨论(3)
文档(8)
练习(2)
考试(1)
下载资料(18)

the Internet also has its disadvantages

By 顺风逆风 2023-05-24 484次浏览

Some students who spend a long time on the Internet are prone to autism, indulging in fantasy all day long and divorced from reality. When he really faces society and people, he will have a sense of withdrawal due to imagination and distance, and dare not communicate with people normally.

18 回复

• 汤辉 2023-05-30

What you have said imposes a great influence on me.

回复
  • 崔洁 2023-05-30

With the development of science and technology, the Internet has become more and more popular, and people's views on this phenomenon are quite different. Some people think that searching the Internet has many advantages, while others think that searching the Internet has brought many unfavorable factors to human beings. I stand on the side of the former, because I think its advantages outweigh its disadvantages first of all, the Internet is so magical, many people have It is easy to indulge in it, because it is a product of high technology.

Many people are very curious about it and want to explore the world on the Internet. It has many attractive things. Many people can't control themselves.

Some of them may play computer games day and night and ignore everything. Some people may pay too much attention to chatting or entertaining themselves on the computer Little energy is devoted to study or work from this aspect. However, the Internet does harm to people's lives.

The Internet enriches people's lives, brings convenience to people, and people can learn a lot, which will make them more knowledgeable and improve. People can buy things on the Internet and connect with others, which is very convenient. In general, the advantage of reading online is that I can save a lot of people's time.

收起
  • 苏婷婷 2023-05-30

Internet contributes a lot to human beings, but human beings need to make proper use of Internet

收起
  • East彭权东 2023-05-30

I think the Internet has made me short-sighted

收起
  • 袁荣新 2023-06-02

What you have said imposes a great influence on me.

收起
  • 金姝澄 2023-06-04

I think you made the mistake of reversing cause and effect. Because many people immerse themselves in the online world because they cannot achieve good interpersonal communication in the real world, they become addicted to the online world, rather than losing their communication skills because they enter the online world

回复
  • 李新凤 2023-06-04

It can be a breeding ground for cybercrime, including identity theft, hacking, and online scams. Moreover, the spread of fake news and misinformation on the internet can have damaging consequences for individuals and society as a whole. The internet can also promote online addiction and contribute to a sedentary lifestyle, leading to physical and mental health challenges. Finally, the constant use of internet and digital devices can cause individuals to experience digital burnout, anxiety, and depression.

回复
  • 李新凤 2023-06-04

It can be a breeding ground for cybercrime, including identity theft, hacking, and online scams. Moreover, the spread of fake news and misinformation on the internet can have damaging consequences for individuals and society as a whole. The internet can also promote online addiction and contribute to a sedentary lifestyle, leading to physical and mental health challenges. Finally, the constant use of internet and digital devices can cause individuals to experience digital burnout, anxiety, and depression.

回复
  • 王羽欣 2023-06-05

Negative impact: While the internet has brought significant advancements to communication, it has also negatively impacted it. For instance, some people have developed a dependence on social media, which has made face-to-face communication less common

回复
  • 裴孟娜 2023-06-06

We should treat these problems dialectically. Don't let yourself be addicted to the Internet, don't read generically, read deeply

回复
  • 王莹 2023-06-08

The internet has both advantages and disadvantages, and we should have a certain level of judgment ability

回复
  • 顾沄澜 06-25

Technology may also increase the instability of relationships. The advent of social media has made our private lives more public and at the same time made us more vulnerable to criticism and attack from others. This can lead to the breakdown of relationships, or make us feel psychologically stressed and troubled.

回复
  • 王敏 06-26

I think Internet has made me short-sighted.

回复
  • 程文韬 06-26

I think internet make us have chance to get a lot of information 

回复

添加回复