课程特色

视频(59)
考试(53)
讨论(20)
图文(11)
下载资料(8)

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

By 胡乔立 老师 2022-11-09 296次浏览

Some people believe that allowing children to make their own choices on everyday matters(such as food, clothes and entertainent) is likely to result in a society of individuals who only think about their own wished. Other people believe that it is important for children to make decisions about matters that affect them.

5 回复

• 陈李滨 2022-12-09

I believe that children should be allowed to make their own decisions, which helps children develop confidence and judgment

回复
  • 方一兆 2022-12-11

I'm in favor of letting children make decisions about things that affect them.

Children's sense of independence should be cultivated from an early age. If they are not allowed to make decisions when they are young, when they grow up, they will be timid and have no ability to make decisive decisions, thus missing many good development opportunities. Of course, when children make inappropriate decisions, we can let them bear the consequences of making wrong decisions bravely, so that we can let them learn to take responsibility. At the same time, we can also analyze the reasons, consequences and how to make up for the loss together with our children-this is a good time for us to guide our children into society. It is not contradictory for children to make decisions alone while considering the social collective. The key lies in parents' practices.

All in all, I hope parents can let their children make their own decisions, so that every child can be decisive when making his own decisions when he grows up, follow his own heart, and don't care about other people's opinions.

回复
  • 周子煜 2022-12-28

I think it can help children to develop and to be independent.

回复
  • 季楚涵 2022-12-28

From my point of view , allowing children to make their own choices on everyday matters is not likely to result in the social of individuals who only think about their own wishes and it will make children more independent. If children are not allowed to make everyday matters decision, day by day, they will lose their independence and always rely on  others. Make children learn to make their own choices on everyday matters can make them know the importance to make their own choices , Which I think this ability Of independence can make children be a,Successful person instead of a selfish person.

回复
  • 鲁昊 2022-12-28

It is important for children to make decisions about matters that affect them,when a child grows up, their ideas are changeable and innovative. Parents can not fully understand their child's personality. In the case of the right direction, there is no need to interfere too much so that they can walk out of their own way and realize their dreams.

回复

添加回复