杭州师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(59)
考试(53)
讨论(20)
图文(11)
下载资料(8)

Describe a time when you visitedd a friend or family member at their workplace.

By 胡乔立 老师 2022-11-09 5778次浏览

You should say:

who you visited

where this person worked

why you visited this person's workplace

and explain how you felt about visiting this person's workplace

331 回复

• 高于恬 2022-11-11

I visited my mom, she worked in a hospital. The reason why I visited my mom was that I would like to know more about my mom's work, and I happened to have a toothache so I had to go to the hospital to see the docter. As I entering the hospital, I felt a sense of illness. I saw some people sitting on a wheelchair,pushed from one place to anther. At that time, I can't help showing my respect to those doctors and nurses like my mom. It was them who give those people hope and sprinkled sunlight in their life.

收起
    • 陈忆玮 老师 2022-11-12
      From what you have written, I can sense the feeling and respect you have for your mom and all the doctors. Quite good!
    • 石如意 2022-11-16

I went to the law firm to see my sister, who is a lawyer partner. She introduced me to the civil law and told me to abide by the law and love the party

• 段林远 老师 2022-11-26
      Could you share with us how you were feeling when you visited your sister's workplace?
    • 刘微风 2022-12-13
      回复 18958120371:I felt a little curious because I had never been to her workplace before
    • Rue 2023-01-02
      I visited my aunt who was working in a bank for bringing her some snacks.I thought her working environment was kind of boring and everyone was burying themselves in the paperwork.I don't fancy working in such place,and that's why I won't study finance.
  • 陈铮立 2022-11-11

I visited my sister's work place, she is a teacher, I used to go to her school to ask her to make up lessons when I was in junior high school, so I often went to her school. It was a wonderful feeling not to be a student in the school. In my eyes, the teachers around me were my sister's colleagues, not my teachers, so I felt a lot closer. It was a very interesting experience.

收起
  • 张涵兮 2022-11-11

I visited my mom's office and she is working in a office building.I came to her office because I had nowhere to go  after my cram school but to wait for my mom to get off work.When I walked into the office ,everyone was doing their own work seriously .The sound of keyboards fillled the atmosphere which made me afraid to make any noise.I sat on the corner of the sofa and picked up a book unconsciously.

收起
  • 乔可心 2022-11-11

I visited my best friend.She worked in a restaurant.Since we are best friend,I visited her.She worked very hard.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      Your friend is already working? part-time job or full time? i guess you are of similar age and usually it is the time for college.
    • 乔可心 2022-12-02
      回复 13857136241:Yes.She failed to enter high school,but she is a positive girl!
  • 周雅萱 2022-11-11

I visited my uncle‘s workplace。He set up a KTV with his friends seven years ago。He renovated the KTV and invited me to play 。The rooms are very big and the sound equipments are in good condition。What made me feel the best was the sound insulation。In a word,it was a interesting experience。

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      if your experience impresses you much, you'd better say "It was a fun experience". "interesting" is usually not a positive word which indicates that you feel strange or out of expectation and you are not feeling very comfortale about it. in Chinese, it is similar to the phrase 挺奇葩的.
  • 黄依婷 2022-11-11

My aunt is a primary school teacher.She teaches students at our local primary school where I have graduated.Sometimes I would be asked to be her teaching assistant,helping her manage order and correct homework.Every time I listen to her lessons and look at the attentive faces of students,I will image how I teach students in the future and feel proud for my aunt.Last year,I went to her work place again and I felt relaxed with children and became more determined to be a teacher.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      this description is quite vivid and i can picture the scene when your aunt is giving lessons. i am so glad to hear that you have such a life model to look up to and it is giving you constant energy to fight for your own dream.
  • 陈宣辰 2022-11-11

I visited my dad's office and he is working in a office building.When I was in high school,my parents didn't trust me to do my homework alone at home on weekends,so my father took me to the office to work with him.I think my dad's office is very tidy.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      I guess we all have the experience of going to the workplace of our parents to avoid being left alone at home. I used to take my son to my workplace or his father's so that we can take care of him. however when i recall my childhood, i seldom went to my parents workplace instead they just kept me in the neighbours'. different times, right? wonderful memory now.
  • 杨佳锦 2022-11-11

I visited my father.He worked in his grove.I visited his workplace because i want to konw how hard to earn money,how hard my father work .after visiting my farther's workplace ,i know that happiness is created by our own hands.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      your parents must be very proud of you. i used to go to my parents' workplace when i was small, not to experience the hard time of making money, simply to have fun and be a naughty girl playing around.
  • 洪萧萧 2022-11-11

Last time I visited my mum's workplace.It's a small factory with many  working machines,and my mum and other workers should to sit in their chairs and continue to sure the machines working in right way.There are so noisy because those working machine .besides,there are many duty in the air.SO,Ifeel really sorry for my mum,because she sis woeking so hard for me .

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      though there are some grammar mistakes here, i got what you meant to say. what you have decribed reminds me of my childhood when i went to my parents' workplace to play or to help with some simple work. i enjoyed going to work with my mum and dad. though we were poor, we had sweet and beautiful time together.
  • 邹滨蔓 2022-11-11

I visited my father, who works in a hospital and is an ophthalmologist. I went to visit him because my classmate has an eye disease. My father is very serious and responsible in his work, and he also made me realize the hard work of doctors

收起
  • 吴嘉莹 2022-11-11

I visited my father.He is a workshop manager.I came to his work place because I should finish the homework that visiting parents'work place and kept a diary.What amazed me a lot was the situation that all persons were worked ordly.I saw my father guided the work seriously and patiently.Suddenly,a feeling of pride and worship rose in my soul.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      haha, what you described reminds me of some "silly" homework like wash your parents' feet or comb your mother's hair. these homework remains "silly" until the person who practices it really knows what they are doing. haha. good for you:)
  • 罗璨 2022-11-11

I visited the office of my uncle's when i was at a young age , which left a deep impression on me. At that time , my uncle worked in a community as a property manager. On work days ,my uncle need to go to work ,whereas he was too cautious to leave me alone at home .So he took me to his office instead ,not only for my security ,but also for supervising and urging me to do my homework . My uncle is a vertan , which contributed to his good habits of putting everything in order,like his files and other things. Besides , there were also green plants in his office , making his office more vivid. My uncle's non-verbal acts had a huge impact on me ,inspiring me to put everything in order,not only objects , but also my virtues and minds.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      I guess we all have the experience of going to the workplace of our parents to avoid being left alone at home. I used to take my son to my workplace or his father's so that we can take care of him. however when i recall my childhood, i seldom went to my parents workplace instead they just kept me in the neighbours'. different times, right? wonderful memory now.
  • 沈益波 2022-11-11

When i was a child ,I visit my aunt's store to find my cousin to play.The smell of clothes was surrounded with everywhere,which makes me feel uncomfortable.But we can slided and rushed between with clothes.That's an amazing exerprience for me.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      I didn't quite catch what you described. you mean your aunt is running a clothing store and when you were playing there, the smell of the new clothes made you feel dizzy?
  • 赵子姗 2022-11-11

I visited my mom.My mom worked in market.She worded hard when visit her.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      your description is too simple and i could hardly imagine that there is such a silly mistake in such a short sentence. you'd better check what you have written before you send it to the platform. ...
  • 顾米琪 2022-11-12

When I stepped into my mom's office room,silence and solemnity engulfed me.I could hear nothing but the clicks of clock and keyboard.Nobody seemed to notice me and they just buried themselves in the heavy work wholeheartedly.At this,a sense of responsibilty,admiration and respect for them rose up in my heart.Unwilling to break the tranquil,I gazed at them for a while and slipped away.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      Wow! you are so good at describing a specific scene! however, though i was quite attracted by your description, i still don't know what your mother does. she works in an office, right? but it can be any office, like a teacher's office, a bank office, a library office. if you were a journalist, this is not a good writing, you did not pay enough attention to the requirements.
  • 刘青 2022-11-13

I visited my mom's office ,where they worked together and talk with teammates for a better choice.They working place is situated in convince's centre.In my memory,she would get up early and take a heavy bag for arriving at office on time.When i was young,i sometimes chased my mom's time to stay with her so that i went her office sometimes.

收起
  • 姜雅婷 2022-11-13

My dad works at an electric wire factory and I visted him one day.The site is extensive but clean as workers would sweep the floor before they go home.But one thing I must note is that the nosie is annoying.What they do is repeat,repeat and repeat.It's boring.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      did you ever talk to your dad about his work? what does he think of this so-called "boring" job?
  • 方思键 2022-11-14

I visited my father's work place once.He contributes his own effort in a factory which is not so big but quite clean and harmonious.It was in a summer vacation.And in order to make me feel the working atmosphere,my mom suggested that I could go with my dad.As the first time I went into the factory,the annoying noise coming head-on which made me uncomfortable.However,the atmosphere of working hard really touched me and I awared how difficult work my dad dealt with.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      How old were you when you first visited there? i guess you were a small boy at that time. it reminds me of my childhood. i enjoying going work with my dad. he was responsible for washing the dirty clothes in a hospital. i enjoyed helping him and exploring the workplace full of big washing machines. though he was not earning much, he loves me very much.
  • 邓伊婷 2022-11-14

I visit my dad who worked in the hospital.The reason why I want to visit him is that my college major is also about medical health.I wnt to have a better understanding of this atmosphere.What I feels about the day is that everything was fascinating for me and it made me more aware of what I should do.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      your dad is a doctor, right? my father also worked in a hospital but he was not a doctor but a janitor and later he ran a small shop inside the hospital. i enjoy going to work with him and helping his with his work.
  • 金枫仪 2022-11-15
    收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      wow! i envy you that you can go to KTV for free! it is not cheap to spend time there. your friends must envy you for that too.
  • 马江涛 2022-11-15

I visited my father, who works in a primary school. The reason I visited my dad was because I wanted to go to their school and I had something to ask my dad. When I entered the school to meet my dad, his students were very surprised, cast a different look at me, seemed very interested in me, and felt so popular for the first time.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      haha, i love your description, very vivid and i can picture the scene in my mind. your father must be very popular with his students and sure they are interested in you , too.
  • 欧阳泽 2022-11-15

It was a rainy day.Because of fever,I had to go to hospital where I met my cousin at my first time.When I was waiting for the end of treatment,she passed me again and again.Her exhausted face was impressed deeply in my head.They was running for people'health.They should gain the respect which they should get.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      she passed me again and again? haha. you mean she was busy working while you were being treated? this "exhausted face" is nice, i can picture her face in my mind.
  • 蒋诚真 2022-11-16

I visited my mother's workplace,which is a hospital.The reason why I visited my mother's workplace is that I wanted to know why she always went home lately.After my visit,I relaise that what my mother did was one of the most valuable things in the whole world.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      the most valuable things in the whole world? do you mean that you are ready to become a doctor in the future, too?
  • 鲁诗琦 2022-11-16

I visited my mum and dad's workplace, they were working in our family factory.Because I want deeply feel how my parents work.My feeling is that my parents are so hard.My mother need to stay by the machine all the time,it's warm in the factory in winter ,but it's very hot in summer and there are only fans and no air conditioning.After the product is produced,my father need to drive large trucks to get the goods to where the customer is in.Sometimes he may go to Hangzhou,Shanghai,Wuxi,Yantai in one day.So thay are so laborious.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      after reading your writing i was quite curious what does your family facorty produce? it is not easy to earn a living, no fans or AC in summer. i guess you have learned a lot from the experiece.
  • 吴诗语 2022-11-16

I visited my uncle's workplace,where he is an orthopedic surgron and works in a hospital.The reason why I went to visit him was that I always have a dream of being a doctor.I went to be an excellent doctor like him.When I apprpached his office,I found that he had been receiving patients,very busy,not a moment of free.I began to admire the profession of doctor from the bottom of my heart,which also strengthened my dream of becoming a doctor.

收起
    • 王剑晖 老师 2022-11-17
      i learned a new phrase today "an orthopedic surgron". being a doctor is a respectful job and i am glad that you have a clear goal in life.
  • 徐千茹 2022-11-16

Last month,I visited my elder brother who is a policeman.The reason why I visited him there was that I needed to wait him to take dinner with our parents.When I get into his workplace,the police office,I truly felt the serious and tense atmosphere.Everyone was busy to cope with things,which touched me a lot. 

收起
  • 单美婷 2022-11-16

I visited my middle school English teacher,lily Wang.To me,she was more like a friend than a teacher. Now,she is still working in the middle school I once studied.. The reason why I visited  her was that I and my dear middle school classmates havent been able to meet her for 2 years,we were grateful for her dedication during our middle school and we missed her very much.After we finally managed to get into the school,we got the message that she was giving a lesson.We stand outside of the classroom,watching her shone on the podium.This made me think that she was like a candle,burn herself to light others year after year.

收起
  • 余妍琦 2022-11-16

I once visited my father's workplace. He works in hospital as a doctor. I wanted to be familiar with the environment there because I thought one day in the future, I could also become a doctor like him. On that day, I experienced the strong smell of alcohol and saw countless doctors hurry to save patients' live. I realized the sanctity of being a doctor and established a firm belief in studying medicine.  

收起
  • 田斯羽 2022-11-16

During the National Day holiday, I visited my brother, who works in the hospital.In the hospital, I saw many kinds of patients, vary from crying children to elderly people with poor legs.The disease has destroyed their health, but their optimistic attitude had kept them fighting against the disease.This experience makes me feel how small human beings are in the face of disease.As a medical student, the scenery in hospital also makes me more determined to learn medical knowledge and relieve human suffering.

收起
  • 郭子涵 2022-11-16

I visited my sister before the beginning of college.My sister is extremely beautiful and smart.She is a very excellent girl.My sister,she is a doctor of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing.My sister said an interesting thing to me when she was a graduate student.She said that he made bombs in the mountains and forests.I adored my sister when I was young.I hope I can be as good as my sister,so I went to visit him after the college entrance examination.When I saw her visionary words and expectations for me,I made a secret decision that Iwould at least become half of my sister's outstanding person.

收起

添加回复