考试(5)
作业(4)
下载资料(14)
文档(4)

第二单元作文

By 秦嘉遥 2022-12-16 314次浏览 课时69

我已经提交了,但是显示我得回答是未回答。

第二单元作文

Today, I will have to experience my mom's daily life. It was morning, and according to my mother's life, I was supposed to make breakfast for the children, so I went into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for the children. I went into their room and told them to get up, and they were still lying on the bed as if they hadn't heard, and now I could finally understand why my mother was so angry when she called us every day. Finally woke up. Mom in the morning was supposed to be cleaning the room, so I also picked up a broom, a mop, and started cleaning up the room. It's a long and painstaking process. After a long time, I finally finished cleaning, and now the time is probably my mother's only rest time every day. I slumped down on the couch and enjoyed a short breakIt was almost noon, and it was time to make lunch again, and I walked into the kitchen again. It was almost 12 o'clock, and lunch was readyWhat a happy time when everyone in the family came out and sat at the table and had lunch together. Maybe this period of time is the motivation for my mother to work hard every day. In the afternoon, my mother should work in her bedroom. Because of the epidemic, my mother can't go out to work. She can only sit in the bedroom and work with a computer. So I also went into the bedroom and turned on the computer my mother used at work. Start the afternoon's work. It was time to cook dinner in the evening. I walked into the kitchen again. After dinner, the day's hard work is goneMom has time to lie on the sofa and watch mobile phones or TV, and I can finally rest. After this day, I finally realized my mother's hard work and her difficulties. What a hard day!, And this is just a normal day for Mom.

0 所有答案

• 还没有答案,赶快添加一个吧!

添加答案