四川外国语大学
副教授

课程特色

视频(30)
考试(10)
讨论(1)

Tell me a little about yourself

By 甘姝姝 老师 2021-10-04 775次浏览

What is your answer to "tell me a little about yourself" in a job interview? 

26 回复

• 向秋玲 2021-10-14

I did many works ,which is relevant to teaching,and joined many voluntary activities as an assistant in college time. Now,I hope I can become  a formal teacher,after the improvement of my ability, I believe that i can foster more excellent students in the future.

回复
  • 谢依然 2021-10-15

After finishing my study in Business English and Finance, I've been worked in an international business company as an interpreter until it went broke, so I'm looking for a new position.

回复
  • 赵恩言 2021-10-16

My name is Zhao Enyan. After getting my LL.M. and passing CABAR, I worked for KING&WOOD MALLESONSS and Tencent. Proficient in English and French, I am familiar with international law contracts and international trade negociation. I am an excellent team leader.  I would appreciate it  if you could take me into consideration. 

回复
  • 吴诗雨 2021-10-16

My name is Wu Shiyu, and I majored in business English. Since childhood, my dream has been to open a shop of my own, so I  chose a business-related major. Now I have my own pet supplies shop, and have accumulated some experience.

回复
  • 孙奕 2021-10-16

My name is Sunyi,I graduated from SISU.My major is business english.I have worked in a foreign company for 3 years.But I always want to be a English teacher,so I'm looking for a new position.

回复
  • 夏春媚 2021-10-18

My name is Xia Chunmei you can also call me Booine.I am studying in SISU and my major is Business English.I want to be a lawyer in my future.Although my major is English but my favorite Chinese traditional culture.

回复
  • 郑茹丹 2021-10-18

Good morning, dear interviewers. It’s my great pleasure being here for the position of Marketing manager. Literally, my name on the identity card is Zheng Rudan. It’s actually an ordinary name, I know. However, before long you can simply recognize me as someone who always fancies new things and challenges.

回复
  • 范奕菲 2021-10-19

My name is Fan Yifei. I graduated from Sichuan International Studies University, majoring in Business English. I also minored in finance. In addition to what you have seen on my resume, I would like to talk specifically about the reasons why I am applying for this position in your bank:
    First of all, I have strong communication skills and good team spirit. In the cooperation with others, I will listen and analyze others' opinions very carefully, and will not give up my own opinions without principles.
    Secondly, I think I have strong learning and practice ability. When I meet difficulties, I will calmly analyze the status of things and various possible results, and try to shoulder my responsibilities. It is this confidence in myself that has given me the courage to apply for this position in your bank.

回复
  • 骆颜 2021-10-19

My name is LuoYan,majoring in Business Engilish.I hope that I can be an excellent accountant in the future,combining English and accounting knowledge.I am now working hard to prepare for TEM4,and I use my spare time to study in the dormitory.

回复
  • 谷嘉禾 2021-10-19

My name is Gu Jiahe. I graduated from Sichuan International Studies University, majoring in Business English.And l'm a master candidate of Fudan University,majoring in Elite Master of Finance.

回复
  • 许慧瑶 2021-10-19

My name is Xu Huiyao and graduated from the Sichuan International Study University majoring in business English and Renmin University of China majoring in accounting. What's more, I got many certificates in my school time and had five year's work experience in related position. 

回复
  • 谢林芳 2021-10-19

My name is Alina.I am 28 years old, born in Chongqing. It is really a great honor to have this chance to introduce myself. I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today. You have probably seen from my CV, my background is in bussiness English and financial manergement. I just changed my job as the financial director of Citic Securities Company and came to your company for an interview. My fist job is a investment analyst citic securities. Two years later I became financial director. For some reasons, I have come to your company to interview for the position of financial director.

回复
  • 六七 2021-10-20

My name is MengQi. I am 29 years old this year. I am a 2014 graduate of Chongqing University majoring in marketing. The position I am applying for is sales director.I have internships or worked in many companies, and I have a good understanding of the business process of sales director.

回复
  • 向琼铃 2021-10-21

My name is Xiang Qiongling. I am 24 years old now. I graduated from the Sichuan Iternational Study University with a major in Buisness English. I apply for the position of the sales director. 

回复
  • 宋佳雨 2021-10-24

My name is Song Jiayu, and I'm 31 years old. I'm an undergraduate student at SISU and with a master's degree from Xiamen University. I had obtained some certificates, such as senior accounting, the national computer level 2 certificate. I  am proficient in Microsoft applications(Excel, PowerPoint, Word). I also have a good master of English. I am familiar with accounting and financial management. 

回复
  • 冯摇 2021-10-24

My name is Feng yao and I'm 30 years old now.I graduated from Sichuan International Studies University, majoring in Business English. Meanwhile,I have grasped some knowledge about accounting. 

I am able to handle the company's accouting treatment and management independently and comprehensively.I am also familiar with the tax opperation of general taxplayers and export tax rebate and already have gained the accountant qualification certificate since 2024.

回复
  • 张璐杰 2021-12-12

The main content may mainly contains two parts. On the one hand, you should introduce yourself and show your advantages to the interviewers so that they can have a better understanding of you. On the other hand, you should show your desire to get this job, which can increase the opportunities to be employed.

回复
  • 李琼超 2021-12-13

My name is Watermelon.I am 19 years old, and I am born in Chongqing. I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today. You have probably seen from my CV, my background is in bussiness English and financial manergement. I just changed my job as the financial director of Citic Securities Company and came to your company for an interview. My fist job is a investment analyst citic securities. Two years later I became financial director. For some reasons, I have come to your company to interview for the position of financial director.

回复
  • 孙悦 2021-12-14

My name is Sun Yue. I graduated from Sichuan International Studies University, majoring in Business English. I chose the accounting direction in Business English. Now I am going to apply for this position, a accountant, in your company.
    On the one hand, I have strong communication skills and good team spirit. In the cooperation with others, I will listen and analyze others' opinions very carefully, and will not give up my own opinions without principles.
    On the other hand, I think I have strong learning and practice ability. so I think I am qualified for this job. If your company gives me this opportunities, I will try my best to do this job.

回复
  • 宛佩 2021-12-14

My name is Wanpei , picked up by my brother from a girl called PePe in his favorite cartoon. And I'm 32 years old. My intended position is Financial director.It has been five years since I graduated from my graduate school the university of Melbourne. I studied in Hunan University for my undergraduate degree. In both school, I majored in accounting,so I have a solid accounting background.In addition,I have five years' experience in accounting position including  accounting supervisor in the GREE Company and CFO in the PLUM.Thus I'm very familiar with the management system of finance department. The reason why I want to change my job is that I like a challenging job and want to broaden my horizons by working in a new company. Furthermore,I possess some accounting certifications like ACCA,CFA,Certificate of Accounting Profession and  so on. I am good at using some financial software including Kingdee, Yonyou and so on. So I'm very sensitive to numbers. I also can easily browse English professional documents and materials.
    To sum up, I think I can be qualified for  this position and bring practical benefits to your company.

回复
  • 贺静妍 2021-12-14

Ladies and gentlemen,It's my pleasure to apply for the position of an employee of marketing department. My name is He Jingyan, I graduated from Sichuan International Studies University. I majored in Business English, which means I am familiar with both business and English. I also have strong communication skill and a sense of responsibility,because I once served as a director of one of the school organizations. Therefore I think I am a suitable one for this position.

回复
  • 季晓玉 2021-12-23

When answering ‘tell me about yourself’, make sure your answer is tailored to the company you’re interviewing with. Show how you are aligned with the company’s values and culture. Show what skills you possess that make you an ideal candidate for the job.

You may want to think of part of this question as ‘tell me why we should employ you’ as opposed to ‘tell me about yourself’.

回复
  • 甘宇 2021-12-24

First,I will talk about the reason why I choose this job and the company.

Second,let's talk about what I'm good at doing.I will highlight the skills that I enjoy using most, not just the ones I'm superstar at but also the weakness one I have.

Last, I will express about my desiration about abtaining the job and the confidence to do it well.

回复
  • 晴天 2021-12-26

My name is Ina,I graduated from SISU.My major is business english.I have worked in a foreign company for 3 years.But I always want to be a English teacher,so I'm looking for a new position.

回复
  • jingjunyao 2021-12-30

Hello, my name is Jingjunyao. I am a student who graduated from Sichuan Foreign University. I went to graduate school in Shanghai. I also had an internship in Shanghai. I really want to be an English teacher in your school. During my college years, my grades were always good. And passed tem-8 certificate, teacher qualification certificate, Putonghua certificate, computer level 2 certificate and so on. I think I have good communication skills and logical thinking, and I hope you can give me this opportunity. Thank you.

回复
  • 马柳玥 2021-12-30

Good evening, my name is Ma Liuyue. It is really a great honor to have this chance to introduce myself. I am an English Business student which is studying in Sichuan International Studies University. Sticking to principles is my style and being cheerful and humor is my character.I hope you can know what's interesting about me.

回复

添加回复