四川外国语大学
副教授

课程特色

视频(30)
考试(10)
讨论(1)

Dream Job

By 甘姝姝 老师 2021-08-31 1504次浏览

What is/was your dream job? Have you changed your mind on your dream job? 

54 回复

• 许兴燕 2021-09-03

Before my college, I had many dream jobs, like a doctor, a teacher and a writer, but now I become realistic. My dream job is to be a English teacher. For the first reason, my parents support me to do this job. Aslo, a teacher has fixed wages, summer vacations and winter vacations. I don't need to worry about being fired easily. In my opinion, a teacher's job is much easier and less stressful than other jobs.

收起
  • 黄耘书 2021-09-05

My dream job used to be a pop star like Avril that has the chance to sing on the stage and owns a huge ammount of following all around the world. But now as a college student majoring in English, I want to be a lawer who particularly deals with the foreign-related matters.

收起
  • 夏春媚 2021-09-06

When I was a child I wanted to be a teacher.At that time I think it was a easy and stable job,but gradually I found teaching was very hard and tired.Now I want to be a layer beacause I saw a program about layers how them help others.I think it is a meaningful job and I want to be a layer.Even it is difficult but I will try my best.

收起
    • 甘姝姝 老师 2021-09-09
      please pay attention to tense. At that time I thought it was an easy and stable job. I found teaching was very hard and tiresome. Even it is difficult, I will try my best.
  • 王梓赫 2021-09-08

My dream job is to be a military pilot since 8. It all started with a military parade in 2009. Since then, I had crashed on the Air force and fighter jets. And there was an Air Force base where I grew up, so I could see fighter jets taking off and landing every day. Imagine that I can fly my fighter jet one day. Even though I prepare for this dream every day, protect my eyes and exercise every day, I was denied myself to becoming a pilot because of the extremely harsh conditions for the recruitment of the Air Force Even now I know it's impossible but it's still the dream job I want to do. 

回复
  • 谷嘉禾 2021-09-08

My dream job will be working  as an accountant. I want to be an accountant because I am study in bussiness english major. Also, being an accountant can help me to explore my knowledge of business and provide me a board range of network among the business world. I need to do a lot in order to achieve my goal.  I have to get an undergraduate degree in accounting from college. Then I might either to go graduate school for a more advanced degree in accounting or get prepare for the CPA exam. With the lisence, I have a better opportunity to get a job in the accounting firm.

回复
  • 骆颜 2021-09-08

When I was in primary school, I wanted to be a doctor,but I read a book called don't let the doctor kill you. I don't remember the content of that book now. That book changed my ideal job. From junior high school to the college entrance examination, I always wanted to be a teacher. But I was limited by the score of the college entrance examination and took an examination of a non normal university. Now my ideal job is to be an interpreter or enter a foreign company.

回复
  • 刘燚 2021-09-08

When I was a child ,I had many dream jobs ,such as teachers,painters and so on.But now,I want to become a teacher,because l think it is the greatest job in the world. Teachers teach the students the whole knowledge they know.Besides,they also educate the students how to be a good persnn. I hope I can become a good teacher and have many great students in the future. So I must work hard now to make my dream come true! 

回复
  • 杨婉嘉 2021-09-08

My dream job is to be an owner of a flower shop. I think flowers are the most beautiful gift from nature to mankind, and flowers are also a good way to express feelings. Nowadays, sending flowers is more and more popular among the public, such as parents, friends, teachers, lovers and so on. So, I think this business must be very good. In addition, I like flowers very much. I am familiar with all kinds of flowers. I will choose different flowers for guests according to different people and different preferences. Most importantly, I want to convey love and happiness through flowers.

回复
  • 周小媚 2021-09-08

When I was a child, my dream job is to be a painter. I think this job is relaxing ,and unlike in worke place I don't need to frequently deal with other people. It is also enjoyable to do the drawing , sitting at home, feeling the morning breeze alone. But my parents did not let me learn it, and I did not have such a strong passion to learn it by myself. Therefore, it is just a hobby now. Actually, I have no idea for my dream job now so I just go one further and look forward.

回复
  • 谢林芳 2021-09-08

My dream job is to be a doctor,because,since I was a child,my mother told me you must to be a doctor.Healing the wounded and save the dying,help the world.But when I grow up and have my own ideas,I want to be a dancer.At that time,I really like dancing.But as I grow older,I understand that is impossible.When I was in high school  due to that I do not like the way my head teacher teaches,I decided to be a good teacher who is definitely better than him.

回复
  • 许泽源 2021-09-08

I think it is cool to be engaged in the cross-border e-commerce field,a career in which offers many opportunities for exposure to industry knowledge. I did change my mind several times about the dream jobs,now I think cross-border e-commerce best fits my major.

回复
  • 扶永芳 2021-09-08

My dream job is to be a white-collar. Firstly, their flexible working hours appeal to me. I hope I can have some spare time to do my own things, such as travelling. Secondly, the working environment is tidy and bright. A well working place will make me feel comfortable. One of the most important reason is that I can learn different knowledge in various fields,so as to enrich my horizon.

回复
  • 谢依然 2021-09-10

I wanted to be a translator because when I was little I loved reading stories, but now I become more realistic. I prefer to be a interpretor for hearing that the second one has higher wage. However, in some aspects, the interpretor has more difficulties and challenges, so I'll try my best to improve my ability.

回复
  • 袁淑元 2021-09-10

When I was eight years old, my dream job is to be a millionare. I could  earned  too much money and bought a big house where I could live with my parents. Of course, it  was necessary to buy a car in order to go to somewhere conveniently. However, the dream job has changed in 17. I want to be a diplomat  representing my country ,and now I still keep it,for it combines my talents and passions. Most importantly, I love the job from my heart.

回复
  • 王婷婷 2021-09-10

My dream job is to be a doctor.Becasue my families always fell a pain of some parts of body,mom's  waist often ache,grandmother's leg often ache.I often have a cold from childhood.After experiencing grandfather's death,my faith become stronger.But eventually,I had to face reality,defeated by the score.Now I want to be a English teacher,for it has stable environment and sufficient holiaday,so I can travel to some place or do other things I like.

回复
  • 梁清欢 2021-09-11

My dream job is to be a journalist, and that dream job has never changed.

回复
  • 吴诗雨 2021-09-11

I once dearmed of being a forensic doctor for I once thought it is mysterious and have attractive process to solve the difficulties in the bodies .But because of my major , now I dream to have my own pet store for I love cats and dogs .

回复
  • 李博芳 2021-09-12

I once wanted to be a fiction writer because of my good Chinese grades and abundant and strange idea.But I eventually choosed the Business English as my college majorw,so I prefer to combine my interest with my major,such as becoming a translator.

回复
  • 许慧瑶 2021-09-12

When i was a child,I wanted to be a model who could  show beauty on the catwalks.But now I become more realistic and I would like to be a translator.The languages are fancy and different cultures are interesting.I also have watch many documentaries about it.And I'll study how to translate exactly in the following study.

回复
  • Ephemeral 2021-09-12

When I was young,I prefer to become an English teacher,because in my view,being a teacher is easy and interesting.But as I grew up,I have changed my view.After reading the textbook,I think I was fond of being a professional sleeper.I feel like I get sleepy more and more as I grew up,and the professional sleeper are not only fulfilling my physical needs,but also getting paid to do so.Why not to get this job?

回复
  • 陈美琳 2021-09-12

When I was little, I wanted to be a lawyer. At that time,I liked to watch Tv programs about law. I thougt I can know many knowledge and I just had a lot of curiosity. But when I entered the senior school,I changed my mind, I wanted to be a teacher.I thougt teacher's life is stable.I enjoyed the stable life,also,because my political teacher.She is a beautiful girl with full of happiness.I want to live like her.

回复
  • emma 2021-09-13

When I was young, I dreamed of being a doctor, because doctors are seen as "angels in white" and they save Life-saving. However, when I was a high school student, I found it difficult to enter medical schools. Now, I become more realistic. I prefer to be a lawyer. One reason is that my major is law English. I can totall use my professional knowledge in this job. Another is that I can uphold justice through my work.

回复
  • 曾庆莉 2021-09-13

When I was young ,I want to be a  teacher very much ,because I like the feeling of teaching students .But now I prefer to work in a financial  company .I like the life full of challengement .I wish I can be financially independent .

回复
  • 赵静 2021-09-13

When I was young,I want to be a star,because I think this job is very interesting and glamorous.Also,I think it will bring me much money.But now,I only want to be a teacher because of reality.

回复
  • 徐蕾 2021-09-14

An interpreter was my dream job, but I have been more realistic after my freshman year in university. Being aware that becoming an interpreter needs lots of dull and intensive exercises, which could drive me crazy, I gave it up. Now I want to be an attorney. I think English plus Law will be my competitive advantage. Although it is difficult as well, it is not as dull as English i think. 

回复
  • 魏璇 2021-09-16

When I was young, I dreamed of being a scientist. And I think maybe everyone have once dreamed that. Then I grew older, my sister became a doctor. I just thought that sounds so cool. So I regarded it as my dream job. But differently, I want to be a psychologist. Now, I think I have found my real dream job, to be a lawyer. And I hope I can try my best to realize it.

回复
  • 龚莉茜 2021-09-16

My dream job was to be a furniture designer. My idea is that good furniture products will improve the quality of life and give people a better life experience. Creative furniture will also add fun to life. Home is not only a residence, but also a harbor for us to rest after we are tired. Therefore, furniture is not only to meet people's most basic living needs, but also to be more convenient for people's life. But now I have changed my mind, because this is not a simple job. Only thinking is not enough. It is comprehensive and involves other knowledge such as art, mathematics, physics and so on. Now I don't have extra energy to learn relevant knowledge, so I changed my mind.

回复
  • 陈星月 2021-09-16

I used to want to an English teacher, but now I think teaching students is not an easy job and teachers are required a lot of abilities and skills. I don't think I'm qualified for this profession, therefore I changed my direction and decided to be a lawyer. Although there are still some difficulties for me, I will try my best to realize my dream. A lawyer can safeguard justice and protect fairness, which is a sacred profession.

回复
  • 贺静妍 2021-09-16

When I was a child ,I think lawyer is a "cool"job which is respectable and helpful showed in TV series. Thus ,my dream job was being a lawyer.But I have found that I don't have such strong logic and presentation skill like "lawyer in TV".So I give up.Now ,My ideal job is the business man who has stable income and be decent.

回复
  • 宋姝林 2021-09-16

When i was a child ,i wanted to be a writer.And now,writer is also my dream job .It is the job i have always been looking for.

回复

添加回复