杭州师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(60)
考试(52)
讨论(20)
图文(11)
下载资料(8)

How to learn English well when you are really not interested in English?

By Kaylee 2021-12-21 662次浏览

You know English is very important and also want to learn it well. However, for somebody, English is really distressing and he or she is really not interested in it. So how can they do for english learing?

教师的答案

• 杨雪 老师 2021-12-22

Karl Marx once said, "When one is learning a foreign language, he must use the foreign language." Learn a language and then use it. In the process of using it, find the benefits Enlish takes. English will help you pursue your dreams.

回复

33 所有答案

• 刘鼎 2021-12-22

Hello, everyone. My name is Zhou Hengyu. I major in Geographic Information Science. I am 17 years old. I like photography, reading and playing games in my spare time. I think photography can help me record my life and everyone around me. Reading can improve my literary literacy. During the four years in Hangzhou Normal University, I hope I can cultivate my own interests and hobbies, find more things I like, and pursue my dreams.

收起
  • 杨雪 老师 2021-12-22

Karl Marx once said, "When one is learning a foreign language, he must use the foreign language." Learn a language and then use it. In the process of using it, find the benefits Enlish takes. English will help you pursue your dreams.

回复
  • 周佳豪 2022-01-03

watch english movies

回复
  • 卢玲芳 2022-01-03

From my point of view,the most important thing is that we need to cultivate our interest.We may don't like speaking Enlglish,but we may like singing English songs;We may don't like reading English newspaper,but we may like watching English films.So we can do some extra to enrich us interests.I believe that ,through this we can learn English better and better.

回复
  • 程熙 2022-01-05

I think we should try to cultivate our interest in English.For example,watching English movies and listening to English songs.After all,you can only do better if you are interested in it. 

回复
  • 史炎伟 2022-01-05

try to listen to English songs to find some interest from English

回复
  • 严天宇 2022-01-05

watch more gnglish movie

回复
  • 王玲美 2022-01-05

I can watch the  foreigh  movies that I interested in.

回复
  • 吴睿仪 2022-01-05

my idol shaking master English well and it makes me have interest

回复
  • 朱梦婧 2022-01-05

I think we can try to contact English in our own way, such as listening to English songs, watching American TV series, and learning English at the same time.

收起
  • 范心荞 2022-01-05

read loudly and practice more

回复
  • 郝芝鑫 2022-01-05

try to listen to English songs to find some interest from English

回复
  • 王柄皓 2022-01-05

read english books

回复
  • 王柄皓 2022-01-05

listen english song

回复
  • 王柄皓 2022-01-05

the most important thing is your attitude so that u could have a good result.

回复
  • 王柄皓 2022-01-05

believe yourself so that u r the best in the world

回复
  • 李子豪 2022-01-05

First of all, I pay attention to memorizing words. Secondly, I will insist on English listening every day. It is best to listen in the situation.Then I will do English exercises, which can practice my writing ability.

回复
  • 冯思佳 2022-01-05

First, we should often listen to the tapes, English songs and programs. Watching English movies is also helpful to us. Second, we should speak English in class as much as possible. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. The more you speak, the fewer mistakes you’ll make. We'd better join the English club and practice with others. Third, we can read more English newspapers and magazines. It’s good for us. 

回复
  • 李梦璐 2022-01-05

You can learn to like English slowly from watching movies

回复
  • 金晓彤 2022-01-05

you can watch English movie,or to do the homework

回复
  • 童春琦 2022-01-05

Think of areas of interest that can involve English, such as English songs, movies and TV plays, which can be promoted by external forces.

回复
  • 沈妍 2022-01-05

I think we can watch more English movies or listen to some English songs. Make yourself improve your English naturally in fun.

回复
  • 高依煊 2022-01-06

can watch more English movies or listen to some English songs. Make yourself improve your English naturally in fu

回复
  • 梁正昊 2022-01-06

watch English videos and listen to English music

回复
  • 俞乐远 2022-01-06

you could listen to your favorite English songs, watch some English variety shows and reality shows.

回复
  • An 2022-01-06

I think we can watch more English films and listen English songs.

回复
  • 朱子馨 2022-01-06

Firstly, try to ignite your interest in English, just like, watch movies, listen English musics. Then, if the ways are invalid, you can try to learn another forigne language to let you interested in English.

回复
  • 曹丽萍 2022-01-07

When i don't want to learn English,i will listen to music.I think music let me feel soft.

Additionally i will take a short break,so i have more energy.

Last but not least,i will find more ways to learn English . 

回复
  • 黄喆尔 2022-01-07

Because I personally like watching movies very much, so, in my opinion, if we are not interested in learning English, we can cultivate our interest in English by watching More English movies. Finding an English pen Pal and communicating in English is also a good choice.

回复
  • 沈恩平 2022-01-08

You can try to watch the Enligh TV or movies,listen English songs to find the beauty of the English.

回复

添加答案