课程特色

视频(67)
作业(56)
讨论(10)
考试(2)
下载资料(23)

What should we learn from the video about Cambridge University

By 王依琳 2021-09-29 211次浏览

As a college student , after watching the video , I have doubt about why Cambridge have generated so many celebrities and what should we do in our own study . I think the key of their success is their diffusion of thought . May be in our daily life , we should think more to find the key of our own success .

8 回复

• 谢杨昊 2021-09-29

I think  its  learning center plays a significant role in learning.

回复
  • 周依丹 2021-09-30

What can't be ignored is the special but significant atmosphere of academic in Cambridge University.

回复
  • 张一凡 2021-09-30

As a college student, we need more independent thinking and research, and do some research we like. A relaxed and pleasant teaching atmosphere is more conducive to learning.

回复
  • 潘柯华 2021-10-01

I think we should learn the clearly thinking

回复
  • 潘又钧 2021-10-02

Although not all English words can be understood,by watching this video, we can learn a lot of  things from it.For example, the teaching concepts of this school, the composition of the structure.,learning methods and so on.There are still many things we need to  explore.

回复
  • 乔彬婕 2021-10-02

In my opinion, Cambridge University's excellent education systerm benefits students a lot . We students can learn from it as well , for instance , we should think and discuss frequently and meet different ideas actively .And we should keep communicating with our teachers in the process of our study and growth.

回复
  • 金莹莹 2021-10-02

By watching the video about Cambridge University, we can learn the unique teaching system of overseas famous universities which has played a good reference role for our college students in the future.At the same time, we will know  the history and humanistic style of Cambridge University.It can broaden our horizons.Watching English videos is a good way to improve our English listening ability.

回复
  • 王菲 2021-10-02

Maybe we should do more researches and independent thinking.

回复

添加回复