作业(4)
下载资料(10)

作业批改

By 财二马晨雪 2021-12-24 808次浏览

老师,你好,我想请问一下我的作文是有什么问题么,评语都没有,而且直接是0分,好几次10.20分了,然后我重新写了就给我10分

1 回复

• 张烨颖 老师 2021-12-24

12月22日的作文,你文不对题,所以零分。题目要求写家乡的食物

Suppose you are a food blogger and you want to introduce one of the most famous dishes or snacks in your hometown in one of your blog posts. In your 300-word blog post, write about what it is made of, how it is made, what it feels like and why it is highly recommended.

You can use the words in the unit or scan the following two food blogs with more useful expressions:

bakeorbreak.com

Blue-kitchen.com

你的作文是如下

Dear readers,

I am sorry to inform you of an important newspaper, China Youth Daily, published formally in Beijing, China, in July 1980, will cease its paper  publication  tomorrow, is in the business of holding others to account. But it failed when it came to itself. Change is absolute,  invariance  is relative. The Times have changed everyone's way of life and the way of thinking, but although the situation is  extraordinary ,a pursuit of the heart will not change. Just as the change is the medium, the unchanged is always the pursuit of life.

The tape  disappears , the music is still there;the newspaper  disappears , the news is still there;the medium, not the content,  disappears . In a different form, it may develop better.

14号的作文,你的字数非常少:

“Hello, everyone, it is time to share the food with you, today I want to share the pot wrapped pork in the northeast, it is made of tenderloin, sweet and sour taste sweet and refreshing, crisp outside and tender, and eat will give people a feeling of sitting on the kang in the northeast, welcome to the northeast to taste”

我给你回复了“

”Your writing is supposed to be more than 300 words. Try harder. I believe in you.“

回复

添加回复