广西大学
讲师
广西大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(27)
考试(5)
下载资料(13)

How to write a research proposal? And did you finish your research proposal?

By 胡少斐 老师 2020-03-12 3536次浏览

279 回复

• 乐泰源 2020-03-13

first, I think the research proposal should choose a hot topic, then according to the topic design the content and structure. I haven't started the research proposal

回复
  • 周娜 2020-03-16

First, we need to determine the subject of the study and then ask questions around the topic. Then do research or investigate according to the specific problem. I'm just finishing my research.

收起
    • alex 2020-05-20
      My research plan has been completed. To write the research plan, I first need to choose a meaningful and feasible research topic, then determine the materials, steps and data to be collected for the research, and finally explain the research significance of the research
    • 胡金其 2020-05-21
      first of all,we should find a topic that we are interested in ,ssecondly,we should consideate some question about it,,then,we can tink the structure of the report.
    • 梁华斐 2020-05-27
      We can follow the parts of the research plan and write the sentences in the correct grammar. Yes, I did
    • 杨世卫 2020-05-28
      we need to determine the subject of the study and then ask questions around the topic. Then do research or investigate according to the specific problem. I'm just finishing my research.
    • 邹能武 2020-05-28
      The first thing is that a research paper is mostly about your opinion. First and foremost, you should be telling us your opinion on the topic. Use research methods such as surveys, observations, and so on to further demonstrate and analyze your point. Finally summarize and discuss.
    • 我也要说
      还有1条回复,点击查看

• 胡少斐 老师 2020-03-19

research proposal is a concise and coherent summary of your proposed research. It sets out the central issues or questions that you intend to address. ... It also demonstrates the originality of your proposed research. The proposal is the most important document that you submit as part of the application process.

收起
    • 学英语 2020-04-25
      First, we need to determine the subject of the study and then ask questions around the topic. Then do research or investigate according to the specific problem. I'm just finishing my research.
    • 吴培宇 2020-05-28
      Filling out the research report needs to grasp the key points. The research topic, object, tool, method, process, hypothesis and discussion are all indispensable links, which need to be filled in carefully
    • 胡训烽 2020-05-28
      Determine the research subject, research object, research steps, analysis of research results, and significance of research
  • 201351716 2020-03-19

First, we need to determine the subject of the study and then ask questions around the topic. Then do research or investigate according to the specific problem. I'm just finishing my research.

收起
    • 申冲冲 2020-05-29
      we need to determine the subject of the study and then ask questions around the topic. Then do research or investigate according to the specific problem. I'm just finishing my research.
  • 黄希琳 2020-03-19

I finished my proposal. First we need to choose a topic and then identify a specific topic. And hypothesis、subjects、procedure should be including in the proposal.

回复
  • 冉扬 2020-03-20

Make a research plan according to the actual situation.

回复
  • 唐媛霞 2020-03-21

My research plan has been completed. To write the research plan, I first need to choose a meaningful and feasible research topic, then determine the materials, steps and data to be collected for the research, and finally explain the research significance of the research

收起
    • 叶丽莎 2020-05-28
      We need to determine the subject of the study and then ask questions around the topic. Then do research or investigate according to the specific problem.
  • 周素帆 2020-03-21

If you want to wirte a good reaserch proposal, you should make the following points clear: topic, hypothesis/questions, participants, procedures and significance/reasons. Fortunately, I have finished my research proposal.

收起
  • 谢嘉莉 2020-03-23

1. Background of proposed research plan 

2.Purpose of proposed research 

3.Proposed plan 

4. Expected results and impacts 

I haven't finished yet.

回复
  • 风子 2020-03-25

Primerilly,the research subject is attractive.Then do some necessary survey.

回复
  • 黄丽欣 2020-03-25

The first thing is that a research paper is mostly about your opinion. First and foremost, you should be telling us your opinion on the topic. Use research methods such as surveys, observations, and so on to further demonstrate and analyze your point. Finally summarize and discuss.

回复
  • 黄达华 2020-03-25

1.Choose a adequate topic

2.Write a good title

3.Finding reliable infoemation

4.clear research style

回复
  • 张诗晗 2020-03-25

First of all, make clear what you want to study. Second, consult the relevant literature to understand how the predecessors did it and learn methods and knowledge from it. Third, determine the research methods, key points and purposes according to the information found. Finally, write research proposal.

回复
  • 米超 2020-03-26

The  research proposal must include problem statements, assumptions, research methods, meanings, references, etc. I have completed my  research proposal.

回复
  • 李雪 2020-03-27

First of all, we should write the research object and the research goal, then write the research process, finally write the research result and the research question.

回复
  • 陈春莲 2020-03-27

I already finished my research proposal.First of all, we need to understand the background of download and determine the issues we want to study when we writting our research propusal . Of course, to ensure the significance and operability of research topics. The topic can't be too simple or complicated. Then the hypothesis is put forward, according to which the research object and research means are determined. It is predicted that the experimental data obtained by us are feasible and authentic. In the final stage, check to find out the small details of the error, and after correction

回复
  • 宋金艳 2020-03-27

First determine the research topic, then determine the research methods and obtain the corresponding data, and finally analyze the obtained data and results

回复
  • 略略略 2020-03-28

First of all, we should make an essay on the topic. Secondly, we should define the purpose of research and choose suitable research methods. Finally, the research content should be concise.

I didn't finish my research proposal.

回复
  • 覃海梅 2020-03-29

Firstly, we should choose a adequate topic which we are supposed to study. Secondly, it's good to write a good title. Thirdly, we should find reliable informaton about our research. And finally we need to conclude and finish it.

回复
  • 郑梦萍 2020-03-30

The  research proposal must include problem statements, assumptions, research methods, significance and references, etc. I have completed my  research proposal with my partner.

1. Do enough articles on the topic, which is the core and most important part of the research plan. Be sure to show the research object conspicuously so that the professor can judge the fit of the research direction at a glance.

2. Be specific about the purpose of your research: what is the purpose of your research project and what problems is the focus of your research.

3. The research content is concise and clear, and the research results related to this topic are briefly described. 

4. Choose the corresponding research method according to your own specific situation.

5. Finally, the most important thing is to quote literature/references, which must be careful and careful.

回复
  • 李龙威 2020-03-31

First,find a topic or research question.

Second,figure out the hypothesis.

Third,use scientific motheds to collect data and analyze data.

Finally,summarize the significance of the research.

I have finished my reasearch proposal.

回复
  • 张庆玲 2020-04-01

1. Find a topic or research question.

2. Figure out the hypothesis.

3. Scientific motheds, which including instruments or materials, subjects, procedures, data collection.

4. Summarize the significance of the research.

回复
  • 吕晓月 2020-04-01

To write a research plan, the first step is to determine your research topic, the second step is to consult relevant materials, the third step is to design your own project, the fourth step is to summarize the research process and get the results.

回复
  • 王丽 2020-04-01

Determine research topic, research purpose, research method, research significance.
    I have finished it.

回复
  • 韦江静 2020-04-01

1. Determine the theme of the research report, 

2. Determine the object of the report, 

3. Determine the content of the report, 

4. Build a framework, 

5. Add ideas, 

6. Summarize and discuss

回复
  • 陆玉婷 2020-04-02

I have completed the proposal. First, we need to choose a theme and then identify a specific theme. Recommendations should include assumptions, topics, procedures.

回复
  • 韦凯蓝 2020-04-02

First of all, we need to determine the theme, make assumptions, and then design practical experiments to prove our views. Finally, we need to unify the data to draw conclusions. The writing process should be logical and the description process should be clear and concise.

回复
  • 刘奕辰 2020-04-03

1. Briefly describe the research object.
    2. Use two or three sentences to describe the reasons for choosing the topic and the significance of the topic.
    3. Write about previous research on the topic, preferably in a domain-related order, and write about research that is closely related to your topic.
    4. Discuss the research topic.
    5. Indicate references and notes.

I have finished it.

回复
  • 蒋咏晟 2020-04-03

First, go to the journal website to search for some relevant materials, make a brief review of the research progress at home and abroad, and then put forward the direction you plan to d

回复
  • 唐宏震 2020-04-03

We should find a topic we are interested, and narrow down it. Then, we should make some research questions. Finally,make sure our methods.

回复

添加回复