讲师

课程特色

视频(89)
作业(24)
讨论(8)
考试(9)

Unit 1 讨论话题

By 孙争艳 2020-03-05 1025次浏览

What hard experience have you gone through in college?  What did you learn from your experience?

111 回复

• 王一然 2020-03-05

The new environment in the university made me feel uncomfortable, but I made new friends quickly and got used to it. 

回复
  • 郑翘楚 2020-03-05

All kinds of social activities in university not only enrich students' after-school life, but also play a positive role in improving students' comprehensive abilities. 

收起
  • 任文文 2020-03-05

When I come to the strange environment of school, I always get lost.

I will find new students to accompany me in class, and always bring the school map.

回复
  • 郑雪莹 2020-03-05

It's hard for me to make friends with others.But,I have learned courage and to be positive to communicate with others.

收起
    • 孙争艳 2020-03-11
      What do you mean by using "I have learned courage“ ? Maybe you can change it into "I have learned that courage is very important ." or "I finally found the courage to communicate with others."
  • 张思琪 2020-03-05

Higher mathematics is so hard that I did not want to study. But to pass the exam, I still tried to do. By this, I know that everything is possible only be hard. 

回复
  • 情深不寿x 2020-03-05

Before the tests,I had forgotten the core of classes,so I had to review all of it in a short time.

回复
  • 刘春鹏 2020-03-05

Just entered the university, learning courses suddenly become very difficult, the environment also become strange, later learned to review reasonably, gradually adapt to the new university environment

回复
  • 程通 2020-03-05

When I go to the physical education test, I didn't have the right time. So I keep exercising every day. Now the physical fitness has improved a lot. 

回复
  • 王德宇 2020-03-05

Conflict between learning tasks and other activities.

I have leant how to plan my life better.

回复
  • 胡慧迪 2020-03-05

Came to the university to live in the dormitory for the first time. Have I learned how to get along with people better

回复
  • 车致远 2020-03-05

I think the hard experience is preparing for CET-4.I think we can only improve by studying English hard every day

回复
  • 张怡 2020-03-05

there are obvious differences between high school life andcollege life

回复
  • 李金晨 2020-03-05

Campus run gave me a lot of pressure,but then l finished the task perfectly,it wes very important to stick to it.

回复
  • 窦文涛 2020-03-05

I didn't arrive at the examination room in time in an examination.So I missed the exam.

收起
  • 情深不寿x 2020-03-05

From this thing,I learned that if you try your best, you can get what you want.

回复
  • 王梦欣 2020-03-05

My most difficult experience in college is studying, but now I've adapted well

收起
  • 食工邹少薇 2020-03-05

i often couldnot find the way to the teaching buildings .later,i found the map through the sports campus app .through this thing i learned to do things to use more brains

回复
  • 任淑宁 2020-03-05

Because of my lazy,sometimes i would not be able to finish my homework.Then,i make things right.

收起
  • 张新鹏 2020-03-05

I used to have a part-time job in the university, but there was a conflict between the part-time job and the study time. I was faced with a choice between money and knowledge, so I gave up the part-time job. This let me learn to take the initiative to put down some things, to know how to choose.

回复
  • 樊琦 2020-03-05

A lot of new knowledge scares me,but l beat it by talking to my teachers.

回复
  • 马隆煜 2020-03-05

I have left  my  phone in campus because of my careless.It takes  me to  get a profound lessen,and makes me be careful.

回复
  • 邢化枫 2020-03-05

When I first enter university, I dont know what to do, so I chose to join a lot of  organizations
    But I don't have time for anything else.

I learned from this that it's important to plan my time properly

回复
  • 李佳航 2020-03-05

In college,we need to integrate into the new environment as soon as possible and interpersonal relationship is especially important

回复
  • 张祎喆 2020-03-05

I don't know the school roads so that I often enter into the wrong way.I think I should study to improve my memory.

回复
  • 马辉 2020-03-05

In college, we need to overcome the completely independent independent life. College is the last step to face the society, and we need to overcome all our problems in college

回复
  • 李玉蕊 2020-03-05

In the new semester, I had gone through a hard experience,which was introduce myself in front of many people.I think it's not hard for me because I think I'm a little outgoing, but I didn't do well.After this experience,I think I need to change.Not only do I have to respect others, but also believe in myself.Only in this way, can I have a free introduction in front of the people.

回复
  • 孙智欣 2020-03-05

I feel   bad  because I don't want  to  go this   university , but  I  can  make   new  friend  in other  place  I   feel  happy. 

回复
  • 包笑璨 2020-03-05

when I arrive to the college,I find the college is really large. But,I could not find where is my class,where is my dormitory.So,my roommate advice me to get a software.

回复
  • 吕坦 2020-03-05

I college,we need to learn in new environment and make some new friends

回复
  • 杨天佑 2020-03-05

This is my first time away from home for a long time.This is a test for me to learn to  take care of myself in the college.Sometimes I feel lonely and don’t know how to learn so many subjects. Now I have grown up to become a university student, I would like to learn more knowledge.  College life for everyone is fresh,please believe that nothing is impossible. 

回复

添加回复