课程特色

视频(59)
考试(27)
讨论(9)
图文(11)
下载资料(8)

The first plastic surgery

By 陈忆玮 老师 2020-06-11 1121次浏览

Can you give a brief introduction about the first plastic surgery made in the history?

44 回复

• 方静 2020-06-12

The first plastic surgery is about an artificial toe .let me show you one of these amazing artifacts . It's the foot of a person that lived three thousand years ago ,and he lost his toe . And the egyptians replaced it with an artificial toe ,they tied every piece of the toe to the foot with strings through the holes here . so it's the first to perform the plastic surgery in the history !

回复
  • 赵婉欣 2020-06-12

Let me show you one of these amazing artifacts.Look at these feet .It's the feet of a person who lost his toe.What the Egytain did,they made the first plastic surgry ever happend in history!This man lived for a few years walking with this,and he kept it with him because he would like to walk safely in the afterlife.

回复
  • 蒋怡柠 2020-06-13

Look at these feet .It's the feet of a person who lost his toe.What the Egytain did,they made the first plastic surgry ever happend in history!This man lived for a few years walking with this,and he kept it with him because he would like to walk safely in the afterlife.

回复
  • 王苗娜 2020-06-13

The first plastic surgery occured in Egypt .There was a person that lived 3 thousand years ago ,and he lost his toe.What the Egyptions did is replaced it ;they performed the first plastic surgery .There are holes so they used strings through the holes to tied the artificial toe and foot together. This is the first plastic surgery.

回复
  • 聂超悦 2020-06-13

The first plastic surgery is about an artifical toe.A man who lived 3,000 years ago lost his toe.In order to keep balence when walking,the first plastic surgery was taken.The man made an artifical toe to replace,there are holes,so he must ues strings to tie every piece together.The man who use this walked safely in his afterlife.

回复
  • 罗景璐 2020-06-13

The Egyptian made the first plastic surgey.A person who lived 3000 years ago and lost his toe. The Egyptian replace it with  artificial toes..They use then to tie every piece of it .The man kept it with him because he 'd like to walk safely afterlife.

回复
  • 马宇晴 2020-06-13

Let me show you one of the amazing artifacts , an artificial toe . Look at this foot , it is the foot of a person who lived three thousand years ago and he lost his toe . But now we can see a wooden toe cover around his foot . This may be the first plastic surgery ever happened in history . It used string to tie every piece of the toe . We can imagine that the person lived a few years walking with this . The reason why he kept it with him after death is that he hope to walk safely in the after life .

回复
  • 叶梦晨 2020-06-13

Let me show an unbelievable  plastic surgey—— artifact toe.It's the feet of a person who lost his toe.What the Egytain did,they made the first plastic surgry ever happend in history!This man lived for a few years walking with this,and he kept it with him because he would like to walk safely in the afterlife.

回复
  • 赵卓宇 2020-06-14

Hello everyone!Look at this foot from 3000 years ago. What an amazing artifact! But the man lost his largest toe. So Egyptians replaced it with an artificial one. They use pieces ,tied the holes and put the toe on the foot. It was the first plastic surgry. Some Egyptologists explained that the man lived for a few years, walking with the toe, and kept it with him for walking safely in the after life.

回复
  • 沈琳 2020-06-14

Let me show you one of these amazing artifacts.It's a foot of one person that lived 3 thousand years ago,and he lost his toe.What the Egyptians did is ther replaces it,they made the first plastic surgery ever happened in history,There are holes here,which would be tied to foot witg string.

The analysis showed that this man lives for few years walking with this. He kept it with him because he would like to walk safely in afterlife.

回复
  • 庞佳莹 2020-06-14

The first plastic surgery is about an artifical toe. There are holes so they used strings through the holes to tied the artificial toe and foot together.It was created to keep balence when walking for someone who lost his toe.

回复
  • 许励 2020-06-14

The first plastic surgery is about an artificial toe. It's the foot of a person that lived three thousand years ago ,and he lost his toe . And the egyptians replaced it with an artificial toe ,they tied every piece of the toe to the foot with strings through the holes. So it's the first to perform the plastic surgery in the history.

回复
  • 池盈盈 2020-06-14

The first plastic surgery is about an artificial toe.A ancient person lost his toe.In order to make up for it,his physical toe was replaced by an man-made one.To walk safely in his after life,the artificial toe was tied to his foot tightly through the tiny hole in it and was kept with him.

回复
  • 邵凯凌 2020-06-14

The first plastic surgery is about an artificial toe.A person who lived three thousand years ago lost his toe.So the egyptians replaced it with an artificial toe.They tied every piece of the foot with strings through the holes.Since that,the man kept it with him and walked safely in the afterlife.

回复
  • 李道敬 2020-06-15

The first plastic surgery is about an artificial toe. It's the foot of a person that lived three thousand years ago, and he lost his toe. It is the first plastic surgery that ever happened in history! "They had some strings to tie every piece of the toe to the foot, and the holes were tied to the foot with string. This man lived for a few years walking with this, And he kept it with him because he would like to walk safely in the afterlife.

回复
  • 陈昊 2020-06-15

Let me show you one of amazing artifacts in a long forgotten box,which brings back the excitement of its original discovery. since 3000 years ago ,he lost his toe,and the Egyptian repalced it by a plastic surgery,which is the first artificial toe.the had a kind of thing to tired every piece in the hosts.the analysis showed that this man lived for a few years working with this safely in the afterlife.

回复
  • 岑智核 2020-06-15

Egyptians performed the first plastic surgery for a people who lost a toe , three thousand years ago. They make an artificial and used the string to tie the every piece. The person would walk with it, and it make sure him waking safely in the afterlife. 

回复
  • 陈祺惠 2020-06-15

The first plastic surgery is in Egypt.It’s the foot of a person who lost his toe that lived 3000 years ago .They  made holes in his foot ,so they could use something likes strings to tie every piece of the toe to the foot.At the same time,they performed the first plastic surgery.

回复
  • 朱彬琰 2020-06-16

let me show you one of most amazing artifacts in a long fogotten books,which brings back the excitment of its originally dicovery.Since three thousands years agp,he lost hit toe.And the Egyption replaced it by a plastic surgery,which is first artifical toe.And they had a kind of thing to tie every piece in the host.

回复
  • 董珂 2020-06-16

Let me show you one of these amazing artifacts.This is the feet of a person who lived three thousand years ago.He lost his toe,so he made the first plastic surgery to replace it.He had these kind of things to tie every piece in it and these holes would be tied.The analysis showed that the man lived for a few years walking with it,he kept it with him so he could walk safely in the afterlife.

回复
  • 毛宜灿 2020-06-17

I will show you an amazing artifacts.Look at this foot,lts owner is a person who lived in about 3,000 years ago.He lost one of his toes,so the people at that time help him make a man-made toe,which helped him walk safely in his afterlife.

回复
  • 陈嘉瑜 2020-06-17

Let me show you one of amazing artifacts in a long forgotten box,which brings back the excitement of its original discovery. since 3000 years ago ,he lost his toe,and the Egyptian repalced it by a plastic surgery,which is the first artificial toe.the had a kind of thing to tired every piece in the hosts.the analysis showed that this man lived for a few years working with this safely in the afterlife.

回复
  • 金露露 2020-06-17

Let me show you one of these amazing artifacts.Look at these feet .It's the feet of a person who lost his toe.What the Egytain did,they made the first plastic surgry ever happend in history!This man lived for a few years walking with this,and he kept it with him because he would like to walk safely in the afterlife.

回复
  • 李子慧 2020-06-17

It is said that the first plastic surgery was made in ancient Egypt 3000 years ago.  A man lost his toe,and the Egyptians replaced it with an artificial one.  They had small strings to tie every piece of the foot.  And fortunately,the man walking with this lived for a few years. 

回复
  • 贾霈瑶 2020-06-17

The first plastic surgery is about an artifical toe.It’s the foot of a person who lost his toe that lived 3000 years ago . And the egyptians replaced it with an artificial toe ,they tied every piece of the toe to the foot with strings through the holes here . 

回复
  • 张雯彦 2020-06-17

The first plastic surgery was about an artificial toe. A man who lived 3000 years ago lost his toe. In order to keep balance when walking, he use pieces ,tied the holes and put the artificial toe on the foot.

回复
  • 周思齐 2020-06-17

Let me show you one of these amazing artifacts.Look at this foot .It's a foot of a person who lived three thousand years ago.And he lost his toe.What the Egyptains  did is they replaced it .They performed the first plastic surgery that ever happened  in history ! They had this kind of thing to tie every piece of the toe to the foot .Because they have holes here ,and these holes would be tied to the foot with string.This analysis showed that this man lived for a few years walking with this .And he kept it with him because he would like to walk safely in the afterlife.

回复
  • 陆成钢 2020-06-17

The first plastic surgery is about an artifical toe. They had small strings to tie every piece of the foot.  And fortunately,the man walking with this lived for a few years. 

回复
  • 李如樱 2020-06-17

The first plastic surgery is about an artificial toe . Three thousand years ago ,a man lost his toe and he had a surgery. The egyptians replaced it with an artificial toe ,they tied every piece of the toe to the foot ,even the holes were tied with string. The man lived with this and kept it with him for he would walk safely in the afterlife.

回复
  • 傅瑶瑶 2020-06-17

Narrator: Today, we're going to show you an amazing artifact.It's a feet of a person.Let's go back 3000 years.

Patient:Doctor, help!

Doctor:Oh, my God, What's wrong with your feet? Nurse, come on, get ready for the operation

Narrator:In order to treat the person who lost his toe, the Egyptians performed thefirst plastic surgery in history. They made a fake toe, and there were many holes in the foot and the fake toe. These holes would be tied every plece.So they were connected.

Patient:Oh, I have new feet. Thank you, doctor. I'll walk with this all the time

Narrator: the patient kept it with him for several years because he wanted to walk safely in the afterlife.That’s all. Thanks for your watching.

回复

添加回复