作业(56)
讨论(10)
考试(2)
下载资料(23)

How to learn English well?

By 陈若萱 2019-11-10 491次浏览

32 所有答案

• 陈羿羽 2019-11-14

Constantly practice and master more vocabulary and grammer.

回复
  • 娄家豪 2019-11-14

practice fluently and try to learn in your interesting.

回复
  • 陈薇薇 2019-12-18

Practice your spoken English more and form a habit of reading English newspaper everyday. 

回复
  • 郭育辰 2019-12-18

Reading and speaking help a lot.English is a kind of language,so you need to communicate with others.

回复
  • 王雅靖 2019-12-18

Listen to some English records and usually read some articles about English culture. The most important thing in English learning is the real interest of it,what's more,try to speak English with friends. 

回复
  • 方若妍 2019-12-18

Number one:don't be scared.You need to speak to people in English without worrying about making mistakes.Number two:keep talking and read aloud.Number three:learn whole sentences and phrases when you learn vocabulary.

回复
  • 徐佑安 2019-12-18

study hard and listen to the teacher carefully.

回复
  • 林子勤 2019-12-28

Practice makes prefect.To learn English well,we should practice English in daily life.For example,we can communicate with classmates in English trying our best.Listening English songs and watching English movies are also fasinating ideas to improve our English.

回复
  • 邵琢文 2019-12-28

Learning English first of all to like English, followed by mastering the most basic English grammar, the third is to learn vocabulary, back to the text, and finally is to learn to use. Of course, learning English also need to do more exercises, from listening, speaking, reading and writing to improve their English level.

回复
  • 陶桦瑜 2019-12-28

We can join a English conor and talk with forigens.Also, we can join a English class to learn English.

回复
  • 朱柔妍 2019-12-28

As a college student,I pay more attention to our spoken English by immersing ourselves in English environment like talking to native speakers and watching American TV series.More importantly,woe should try our best to learn it well.

回复
  • 王希 2019-12-28

Practice makes perfect, 

join a English corner, 

communicate with others in English. 

回复
  • 林浩 2019-12-28

more hard-working

回复
  • 唐钰莹 2020-01-02

As a college student,I pay more attention to our spoken English by immersing ourselves in English environment like talking to native speakers and watching American TV series.More importantly,woe should try our best to learn it well.

回复
  • 宋欣悦 2020-01-02

To my point of view,you should just speak more and try to pronunce as the native.

回复
  • 郑伊萱 2020-01-03

In my opinion,you'd better more speak,more practice,more recite in free time.

回复
  • 余智满 2020-01-03

read more talk more 

回复
  • 何霞 2020-01-03

Practice more and recite more words helps a lot. Besides, reading oral master books and imitate more, you will get better.

回复
  • 王欢 2020-01-03

Pratice makes perfect.

回复
  • 冯梦晨 2020-01-03

In fact, the way to learn English well is to form a good habit, adhere to the habit of reading English every day, and learn to use English when learning English. Only when you use more, you will find the law of English, and the memory is also very profound.

回复
  • 魏颖婕 2020-01-03

We can watching more English movies,which can help to practise our listening skills.

回复
  • 俞轩 2020-01-03

You just need to recite words as more as possible.

回复
  • 张丽婷 2020-01-03

If you like watching movies, you can watch more English movies. If you like listening to music, you can listen to more English songs. But I think the most important thing to learn English well is to memorize more words. Only by knowing more words can English be better

回复
  • 张楠 2020-01-03

you should practice more and more by listening to English movies.

回复
  • 蔡佳蕙 2020-01-03

There is no doubt that the starting point of learning English well is to develop interest. There is an old saying :"interest is the best teacher." But interest is not enough,you also need to memorize English words skillfully, acquire fluent oral English, create an English input listening environment and deepen the understanding of English reading.

回复
  • 吴轩宇 2020-01-03

I think a good way to learn English is to read some English articles or stories everyday. 

回复
  • 杨文韬 2020-01-03

My method is to read the original English directly.

回复
  • 陈莉 2020-01-03

Pay attention to every word when you read them.

回复
  • 虞莹 2020-01-03

Insist on reading.

回复
  • 鲁婕 2020-01-03

I'm sure that you have already known the proper methods to study English, like practice listening, reading, speaking and so on. All you need to do is just keep it and let it be a part of your life.

回复

添加答案