讲师
南京师范大学
讲师

课程特色

视频(23)
下载资料(8)
考试(4)
讨论(8)

will use more vivid verbs to show dad's expressions and actions. In terms of content, first of all, I will write about his appearance and personality. Secondly, I will describe some of his career and experiences, and then I will describe some of The Times

By Sastwit 2022-12-28 288次浏览 课时13

i will use more vivid verbs to show dad's expressions and actions. In terms of content, first of all, I will write about his appearance and personality. Secondly, I will describe some of his career and experiences, and then I will describe some of The Times he spent with my family and the things we enjoyed together. We should showing creates mental pictures in reader's mind about what a person my father is.I will use more vivid verbs to show my father's expressions and actions. In term of the content, First, I will write about his appearance and personality. Seconf, I will describe some of his careers and experiences, then I will describe some times he takes with my family and the things we enjoy together. With above description, which shows"show not tell"and describes him better.

0 所有答案

• 还没有答案,赶快添加一个吧!

添加答案