视频(34)
图文(1)
文档(14)
下载资料(14)
讨论(7)
PPT(7)
考试(8)
作业(7)

What do you think of childhood? Do you believe children are "innocent, good, and pure"?

By 王文丽 老师 2018-12-12 1696次浏览

People love saying that childhood is the most innocent and beautiful stage of our life. Do you agree? 

6 回复

• 樱空释 2018-12-20

my thought for childhood

In my opinion,childhood is the most precious period of my life. Besides,children are always innocent and pure. Because they don't know much about the evils in the world. From where they stand , they are hopeful for everything unknown. They are easy to satisfy.So much for this .

I'm looking forward to the teacher's reply.

回复
  • 萧梦薇 2019-01-19

I think childhood is free,happy,worriless.

回复
  • sunshine 2019-01-20

Firstly, Contrast to the later life in one's life after childhood, we are not easy to be delight and sometimes we will be confused by many things. So childhood is relaxable and we can have many joy and have fun in making mistakes. Therefore, childhood is innocent. Secondly, it is beautiful beacuse there are many colorful imaginations in our thouhts and we are cute, what's more we like beautiful things.

In my perspective, childhood is enjoyable, free, colorful, interesting, adventuring and cute. It is one of the meaningful life in our life. So I agree with it.

回复
  • 王文丽 老师 2019-01-22

@樱空释 

Sorry for the late reply. I'm happy for you since your opinion shows that you have had a happy childhood. In general, childhood might be the most carefree and fun period of one's life time in today's world. But there are of course exceptions in every society.  And  some thinkers also hold that children could be the opposite of "innocent" and "pure", depending on the environment in which they grow up. Dickens and Golding for instance have portrayed some very sinister kids, for instance. Take a look at The Lord of Flies and you may have a different understanding of children and childhood.

回复
  • Libretta 2019-01-22

I absolutely agree that childhood is one of the best stages in our life.

Growing up is like gradually leaving Neverland and walking into the real world. When I was very little, my world consisted only of my beloved friend and family, shelves of intriguing books, colorful crayons and a small piano. My mistakes were easily forgiven; I could sleep when I became sleepy and cry when I felt sad.

Childhood means protection, purity and freedom — it combines the most precious things we can ever enjoy. It is also a time we want to return to when the complicatedness of life hits us right on the spot.

For the other question, I stick to the belief that all children are born innocent, good and pure, just as the tabula rasa theory argues. They enjoy uncorrupted morals, and they're open to everything they see or hear. But it's also because of this that children may turn out to be sinister in a few years' time. For example, children who're born amidst places of turmoil are naturally taught (or forced, to be more precise) to injure and avenge, while their peers, who live in peaceful regions, are loved and cared for. Therefore, a child's living environment determines whether he/she still fits the standards of "being innocent, good and pure".

----------------

Looking forward to every valuable comment :)

回复
  • ziseqinghua 2019-01-24

I agree that children is a group of innocent people.They dont't have something to worry.Their mindset is relax and happyniess.But sometimes they are violent.You know,many little boys they fight with other boys sometimes.I don't think it doesn't have any effect with our children from some literatures of children.The childhood is a pure ages,so it is too early for them to touch the violence and others.

回复

添加回复